Trainer Search

chris

Donor
Reaction score
My question for the onlinemode:

I know you can get banned for using this online. But for example: I use it offline than I turn it off and go online with the same char but the trainer deactivated, would it still be bannable?

well you can try but its at your own risk

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
My question for the onlinemode:

I know you can get banned for using this online. But for example: I use it offline than I turn it off and go online with the same char but the trainer deactivated, would it still be bannable?
Yes , If there is any checks on the player stats on the server side which i think there is , You will get banned , Like i said in the notices on first page , Make 2 chars one for online use and one for offline use .

lectricice

Reaction score
well... I dont want to use your trainer to get like 1000 strength for example. I just want to use it to get my new char fast and safe to lvl 150 and through the whole game 1time by using infinite health and 1shot kill.

ConyoK

Reaction score
Hello Mr, please i ask you about the id of the titanite shard, wich is pretty important for the starter players.

I reroll to another char, and i dont have yet acces to the npc who sell titanite shard.

Is there a way you can find the id of this item and share it with us? Nobody on the net have post this id yet and i need some to up my armor.

Thanks by advance for taking a time to answer my request.

xSlacker

Reaction score
Hello Mr, please i ask you about the id of the titanite shard, wich is pretty important for the starter players.

I reroll to another char, and i dont have yet acces to the npc who sell titanite shard.

Is there a way you can find the id of this item and share it with us? Nobody on the net have post this id yet and i need some to up my armor.

Thanks by advance for taking a time to answer my request.
The +22 trainer should come with a text-document with compiled item IDs :eek:

mendia

Reaction score
I'm not sure what happened, but ever since using the +22 trainer my game has gotten really choppy. The inventory loads sluggishly and freezes. Anyone else encountering this?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I'm not sure what happened, but ever since using the +22 trainer my game has gotten really choppy. The inventory loads sluggishly and freezes. Anyone else encountering this?
I dont advice using the stackable items editor , The wepaons editor should work fine though , I honestly didnt test the trainer for more than 10 minutes, All the cheats should be fine but stackable items editor could use some fixing .

Tmac

Reaction score
Hey man thanks for the trainer.

I have a problem with the rings. They are in the items list but I can't use them. The "Use" button is grayed out. I'm using Version 1.01

Anyone know how to select the rings? Thanks!

sunfy8

Reaction score
thanx soooo much for the trainer, Mr. Antifun!!! :)

btw, anyone here know the code for sunlight medals?? highly appreciated for any input...thanx

DuWavE

Donor
Reaction score
This trainer works great, you just gotta be careful and play in Offline mode to prevent getting VAC-banned. Stay safe out there!

mendia

Reaction score
I dont advice using the stackable items editor , The wepaons editor should work fine though , I honestly didnt test the trainer for more than 10 minutes, All the cheats should be fine but stackable items editor could use some fixing .
Nevermind, it wasn't the trainer at all, it was GeDoSaTo. The trainer is great.

kaziyo88

Reaction score
Really wish I knew the reason it does not want to work for me lol. Your trainers seem so amazing but can't use them cause they all do that Failure to assign Temporary name thing. :/

tetrasurin

Reaction score
oh my god.... i just change my longbow to dragonslayer greatbow.. and my shields are missing..

oh i restart the game and shields return...

boxgamer

Reaction score
hi guys
i need some help:(
i used another trainer and now i have 130 brightstone keys and i cant pick up the key to kings passage:(
how can i replace the old keys with the new one???
thanks alot

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
oh my god.... i just change my longbow to dragonslayer greatbow.. and my shields are missing..

oh i restart the game and shields return...
To make the changes permit to the items you must place the items in the items box then restart the game , I always advise to get the required items then place it in the items box and right after that to restart the game to prevent bugs too .

Didi

Reaction score
To make the changes permit to the items you must place the items in the items box then restart the game , I always advise to get the required items then place it in the items box and right after that to restart the game to prevent bugs too .

I did it exactly what you said , first i put the ID of wood arrow in the stackable item box and found the ID of iron arrow for the second item box. Then i duplicate it and put it into the item box. It seems to worked. but After saving and restarting i have both Iron and Wood arrow and i equipped both of it. But only the Wood arrow works but not the Iron arrow. what should i do then ?

i mangaged to get Iron and Wood arrow to work . But the greatarrows are not working. I did use a dragonslayer Great Bow but none of the great arrows are working.

Last edited: