Trainer Search

jJFF

Reaction score
Hello.
Im sorry if this problem has been posted before but I was searching the forums and found nothing related.
Im having a problem with the trainer. I launch the game in windowed mode and then launch the trainer, instantly my game crashes.
I tried running the trainer as administrator, running it in compatibility mode, nothing, same issue. Followed every step on the video, no clue on what is happening.
Im using the steam version of the game (v1.02 in offline mode with the latest trainer version as well) on windows 7 64bit.
Probably Im missing something? Any ideas would be of help.
Thank you very much for your attention.

ttt

Reaction score
Detailed tutorial for those having trouble
First how many different items do you want? Let's pick 30 different items first put an actual item you picked up into item box (let's say effigy ) I move effigy from my inventory to item box. The i activate trainer and while hovering over effigy in item box (alt + tab) and enter effigy code in both boxes and 999 quantity and click edit item. Then I move 1 effigy to inventory then I hover over the 1 effigy in my inventory (do not leave item box menu) and back in trainer I enter effigy code with repair power code and make 1 quantity then hit edit and then move another effigy to inventory and make it 1 repair powder. Do this till you have 30 different repair powder items in your inventory.
Then hover over first repair powder in inventory and make it what you want (let's say upgrade titanite slab) in trainer you make 1 repair powder into 1 titanite slab then you move it into item box by clicking on it. Then in item box hover over that 1 titanite slab and make quantity 999 (titanite slab code in both boxes) then move 1 titanite slab to inventory and leave 998 in item box then quit the game then exit the whole game and restart it. You can do it with rings weapons spells. If anyone still can't get an item or bows or anything just reply and ill try to explain. Keep up the good work mrantifun

LegendaryLegend

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Dark Souls 2 V1.01 Trainer +6
Dark Souls 2 V1.01 Trainer +7
Dark Souls 2 V1.01 Trainer +8
Dark Souls 2 V1.02 Trainer +22

I would like to thank you for your time and effort for this trainer please teach me senpai lol it would be awesome to gather a group of modders from the internet to just mod stuff for fun xD

kaarthik

Reaction score
i use windows xp to play ds 2. and i downloaded a trainer from deviant. it worked fine for one time. after that every time i sitched the trainer on i'd get an error win32 exception occurred or some shit. then i downloaded all your drivers. my antivirus said it contained trojans and deleted all of them. now what do i do?

chris

Donor
Reaction score
i use windows xp to play ds 2. and i downloaded a trainer from deviant. it worked fine for one time. after that every time i sitched the trainer on i'd get an error win32 exception occurred or some shit. then i downloaded all your drivers. my antivirus said it contained trojans and deleted all of them. now what do i do?

hi there, you just need to turn off your anti virus, download the trainer, add it to exception list and you're good to go, the so called virus is just a false positive as a virus, but there isnt any virus. =)

Golan4207

Reaction score
When i edit items they don't stick after saving and restarting game, am I missing something obvious? Trainer is awesome though!

Edit - I plan on shooting you a couple bucks in donation when i get paid also, I used your trainers for various other games before, so I am def due to hook you up! :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
When i edit items they don't stick after saving and restarting game, am I missing something obvious? Trainer is awesome though!

Edit - I plan on shooting you a couple bucks in donation when i get paid also, I used your trainers for various other games before, so I am def due to hook you up! :)
Did you move the items to the items box before restarting the game?.

Golan4207

Reaction score
Yea, i did. The items it happened to me on were the Black Dragon armor set, maybe i should try some different items. I just started messing with this, so sorry if i am missing something obvious and stupid!

Golan4207

Reaction score
ok got it working, for some reason i had to equip it first. Sorry to bother you, thanks again for the awesome trainer! :)

resetter00

Reaction score
Is it possible to edit in the gear already upgraded to +5/+10 respectively? Do the upgraded armor set pieces and weapons have a different/own hex values?