Trainer Search

enixl

Reaction score
There is a workaround you can do with non stackable items:

0) start the game and the trainer (trainer with root privileges)
1) in game, enable the trainer (F1, you have to hear the robotic voice "trainer activated") select a stackable item with mouse
2) in trainter, replace that stackable item with 1 non stackable item that you want.
3) go to rest at bonfire and open the item box
4) get up and look at the inventory, that item now has not an icon, just leave it on terrain.
5) pick up the item (it's broken) and go to repair it.

I made this with latest patch and calibration. All three DLC.

Nice! It works in your way.

Alex_Ryuuma

Reaction score
Well your way does work it is potentially game breaking as it make some items irreversible or gives them blank Text and Icon Making them useless and unable to pickup what the item used to be.
Yes that can happen ... if you don't know what you're doing ... you need to be sure you put your edited items in the item box and quit to main menu and go back

I been doing this for a while now and I have no idea what you mean ... I never encountered a "game breaking" glitch with my method ...but than again I did it correctly and always restarted after making new items ...

enixl

Reaction score
I found a new problem: the inf durability didn't work for DLC3 big BOSS White King soul's two weapons. Their durabilities reduced 10 per attack with white light.
It works for all other weapons.

BloodCri

Reaction score
I'm having a strange problem. I've been able to use these excellent trainers in the past, but now it's not letting me activate them. I punch in the correct password, hit activate, the trainer pauses for a moment (like normal) and I get the confirming ping telling me its "activated." However the words "Active Trainer" up top do not turn red like they did previously and I'm unable to actually use the trainer. Did I do something wrong? Is there a setting I should modify?

Supercellbyukin

Reaction score
I'm having a strange problem. I've been able to use these excellent trainers in the past, but now it's not letting me activate them. I punch in the correct password, hit activate, the trainer pauses for a moment (like normal) and I get the confirming ping telling me its "activated." However the words "Active Trainer" up top do not turn red like they did previously and I'm unable to actually use the trainer. Did I do something wrong? Is there a setting I should modify?
get the newest version that mrantifun uploaded. that version should not require a password at all. instead pressing F1 will switch on/off the trainer.

Roosterverde

Reaction score
for me only the f1 button works f2-f10 wont work for me does anyone know how to fix this

alicebay

Reaction score
The item change function isn't working for me. I'm trying to change a sorcery into Crystal magic weapon and it isn't working. I am using the correct version and I have it activated. I also tried the method of replacing a stackable item, but it doesn't work.
I tried that method with the ice rapier, but again, not working.

isn‘t work for everyone:(

b12

Reaction score
Maybe you can't replace every item. The game has limitation. Trainer works fine.
it might seem to work for you, but this function is broken. Can't ''modify'' as many items as I use too anymore