Trainer Search

Xephael

Reaction score
Is the stackable item editor broken? I'm trying to change items to titanite but it hasn't been doing anything.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Sorry for my question, but Are you planing to create trainer for Scholar of the First Sin ?

does this still work with the new update scholar of the first sin ?

No sadly it does not, unless you mean the non-upgraded version so dx9 then it will work for the most part, just not if you upgrade to dx11

First Sin isn't a DLC , The game build was changed from 32 bit to 64 bit so i'm going to have to re-do the whole trainer from scratch .

nealosis

Reaction score
I'll be eternally grateful. There's no chance I could have made it through Dark Souls 1 without your trainer (which I gave myself infinite stamina from time to time)

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
sorry to be impatient but any ETA on the new trainer? I dunno how hard it is to have to rebuild trainers so forgive me if Im being over enthusiastic

domba

Reaction score
what is the code? I entered mrantifun.net and it did not work. Somewone help me plz.

Voltanigor

Donor
Reaction score
Hey guys, I don´t know if this helps, but I could not find the hex code for Titanite Shards on the item file so I looked it up elsewhere.

Titanite Shard: 03A25410

It is quite important for the beginning :)
MrAntifun, please feel free to update the item file if you see fit.

Cheers!

will

Reaction score
h2GjH.png

I'm on DARK SOULS II - Scholar of the First Sin, and I cannot activate this trainer. the game IS on as show in red text. but there is no option to type in mrantifun.net....

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I'm on DARK SOULS II - Scholar of the First Sin, and I cannot activate this trainer. the game IS on as show in red text. but there is no option to type in mrantifun.net....
Scholar of the first sin is almost a new game when comes to it's code , The first game was 32 bit the first sin release is 64 bit , Therefore i made a new thread for it and you can get the trainer for it here
http://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/dark-souls-ii-scholar-of-the-first-sin-trainer.3973

HyNerd

Reaction score
Ok, this is AWESOME except for 1 thing. I can't cheat in a greatshield! :(

BenUK90

Reaction score
Hello,

The latest trainer for dark souls 2 wont work for me anymore, everytime time i try and run the .exe is says i don't have permission and if i try and trouble shoot it it just deletes it self.

help please