Trainer Search

Dejma

Reaction score
Hey guys,

first of all I want to say thanks for your hard work, the trainer is wonderful, however I have experienced one problem so far, the Inf. Weight option doesn't seem to be working effectively. When I activate this function in-game tooltip in equipment section shows 0,0/ xx but I still do fat rolls and regenerate stamina more slowly if I wear too heavy equipment. When I used this function first time, it worked perfectly (was wearing full drangleic set with 44,5 equipment load and still doing fast rolls), but next day it wasn't working... Is there anyone who experienced the same issue? What are the possible solutions (p.s. I don't want to modify my vitality because I don't want to increase my soul level)

kwestkidd

Reaction score
everything works perfect for me except the minimum items and the stackable items cant be modified for some reason

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hey guys,

first of all I want to say thanks for your hard work, the trainer is wonderful, however I have experienced one problem so far, the Inf. Weight option doesn't seem to be working effectively. When I activate this function in-game tooltip in equipment section shows 0,0/ xx but I still do fat rolls and regenerate stamina more slowly if I wear too heavy equipment. When I used this function first time, it worked perfectly (was wearing full drangleic set with 44,5 equipment load and still doing fast rolls), but next day it wasn't working... Is there anyone who experienced the same issue? What are the possible solutions (p.s. I don't want to modify my vitality because I don't want to increase my soul level)

I fixed the weight problem in the new trainer for Scholar of the first sin but since it doesn't work for the first release of the game i will be updating this trainer for people who didn't get the new game .

kwestkidd

Reaction score
awesome man. thanks for all the work youre putting in. just a heads up when u change stackable item quantities it seems to revert after u restart the game. wasnt sure if yu knew about that or not.

Dejma

Reaction score
Thanks a lot, I hope you will be able to get this fixed soon. Best regards.

FeelingMyOats

Reaction score
I'm not sure if you're still going to be working on this trainer now that SotFS is out, but I'm one of the people who won't be getting SotFS, so I really hope you'll fix the durability cheat, because it doesn't work and I literally have to spam repair powders. I'm using a weapon that breaks really fast. Otherwise, though, this trainer works like a dream. Keep up the amazing work.

Zereth

Reaction score
awesome man. thanks for all the work youre putting in. just a heads up when u change stackable item quantities it seems to revert after u restart the game. wasnt sure if yu knew about that or not.

Are you activating Infinite Items? If you are, the problem is that you didn't set the minimum amount of items that stackables can go down to. So when you use Infinite Items, the quantity for all stackables will automatically go down to like 5 or 6 until you set a higher minimum in the Trainer menu. Can get a little tedious but it's literally a couple key presses and a click so it's not all that bad. :p

Reaction score
just out of curiosity, to play dark souls 2 offline, is there an option to turn the game offline or should i turn steam offline? Cause i wanna play with some trainer help and not get banned so could anyone help me please? Sorry if i am asking this late just finally found it in myself to play the game again :p

FeelingMyOats

Reaction score
just out of curiosity, to play dark souls 2 offline, is there an option to turn the game offline or should i turn steam offline? Cause i wanna play with some trainer help and not get banned so could anyone help me please? Sorry if i am asking this late just finally found it in myself to play the game again :p

The easy way would be to put Steam in offline mode. But if you still want to get achievements and stuff, it's pretty tricky, since it involves blocking the connection of DS2 with Windows Firewall. It's explained how to do it here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/693333-d...-the-game-to-offline-mode-without-logging-off

DARK SOULS FAN#1

Reaction score
The only way is to start steam in offline mode. However if you are just playing with inf stamina, durability and things like that, No inf health unless you just turn it off during invasions. You should be fine... the only real way that you can get banned now in DS2 is from many player reports. The automatic system was shut down about a month after first release due to too many people getting banned.

Reaction score
I just wanna play with infnite health thats it, thanks for saying so i am gonna try avoiding invasions and if i get into one just switch off the health and let them kill me :p

Andrew Shield

Reaction score
Hi all, allow me to say thanks for the hard works!

Recently I have encountered a problem running the trainer, on my Win7 PC, the trainer 1.0.2 ver. run smoothly whether 1.0.6 and 1.0.7 vers. just seemed to stuck on the DOS cmd window. As I have waited for it to disappear, the trainer eventually poped up, but without the activation area, or the password input box whatever you call it. Wondering if any of you guys come across to this problem or not. Many thanks!

Update: I just happen to know the Password box has been removed, but the Dos cmd window is there whenever I start up the trainer. Other than that, the trainer is working for me after PC reboot. Thanks again!

Last edited:

DARK SOULS FAN#1

Reaction score
He said he was going to update the original Dark souls 2 trainer since he apparently knew about it for a long time but was busy. He has a lot of demand so i can fully understand but a lot still play this version of Dark souls since the PC version wasn't a free update like console release. The weight has never worked but the durability still is in desperate need of fixing, If I see one more repair powder i'm gonna rage quit my char, hehe

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer v1.10 was updated , Fixed durability and weight issues .

ottershell

Reaction score
Everytime I edit items in my inventory it works but as soon as I save and exit the game, they revert!

Also the edit stackable items option does not work. :( Are the hex codes outdated or?

And last but not least, there is no option to input a password. I'm also not using SotFS and I'm running it through steam. :(

Last edited:

Zereth

Reaction score
Everytime I edit items in my inventory it works but as soon as I save and exit the game, they revert!

Also the edit stackable items option does not work. :( Are the hex codes outdated or?

And last but not least, there is no option to input a password. I'm also not using SotFS and I'm running it through steam. :(

You're not supposed to edit any items in your inventory. Here's how to do it (Stackables):

First of all, if you have Infinite Items turned ON, turn it OFF. Then sit at a bonfire and open the Storage then take 1 Lifegem and put it into Storage. Then hover over the Lifegem you just put into the storage so you see the orange color around it. From there, what you want to do is go the the trainer and where it says "Current Item ID" what you want to put into the box is this 0393AE10 which is the Item ID for a Lifegem. Then for the "New Item ID" enter whatever stackable item ID you want (For example 03975790 is the code for Gold Pine Resin so if you want some of those, you would put that code into the "New Item ID" box). Then, what you want to do is go to the box for quantity and enter how many you want of that new item and click on "Edit Item". Finally, you can go back into the game and put the item from the storage back into your inventory. (If the item you just edited didn't show up, all you have to do is switch between the item category tabs and go to the page where the item that you edited in would be [if you give yourself a Titanite Chunk, you will have to go to the tab where weapon/armor upgrade items would be] and the item should now have changed into what you wanted).

Here's how to do it for Non-Stackables:

Basically, all the steps are the same for Non-Stackables as it was for the Stackable items (Including using the same boxes for the stackable items because the Non-Stackable box only let's it change for the time that you are playing and once you close the game, whatever items you changed using the Non-Stackables box will Revert to whatever item it was before). So, to permanently have those items, you do all the steps I listed above up to where you go back into the game and switch through those tabs again to get to the item that you edited. The difference will be that if you edited in some armor for example, it won't have the red bar for durability shown on it. But don't worry, as long as the item that you wanted shows up, then you are doing it right so far. Now, what you want to do at this point is close the game normally (or maybe just go to the starting screen again where you press start so you can reload your game. It should work like that. If not, just close the game and restart it.) When you go back to the Storage Box, go to the tab where the item should be (if you edited in a helmet, go to the tab where helmets would be, if you edited in leggings go to the tab where leggings would be, etc.) and you will find that the item you edited in that did not have a durability bar on it before, will now have it and can now be used in your playthrough.

Also, he removed the password thing from all his trainers so it'll be just a little easier for everyone to use instead of having to go through the trouble of typing it in every single time someone wants to use the trainer they want to use.

I hope I was able to help you here. Took a bit of time to type that all out, but I remember when I was having a lot of trouble with that part of the trainer and I'm hoping I was able to contribute to helping to make that part of the trainer easier for everyone. :)

Last edited:

xSlacker

Reaction score
So I started playing Dark Souls 2 again after a long hiatus...
And I noticed that the textbox in the trainer you are supposed to write the password in is GONE. o.o
Can anyone help me?

EDIT: Does the trainer work on version 1.06 of the game? because I can't seem to get any of the functions to work...

I downloaded another ******* that had the 1.06 of the game and all DLCs
I played previously on a v1.0 ******* of the game.

Another EDIT: I downloaded v1.06 of the trainer, everything works now. Thanks anyway :)

Last edited: