Trainer Search

DARK SOULS FAN#1

Reaction score
Thank you MrAntifun! The new trainer works perfectly I am extremely happy to have the durability function working again. Still the best and most reliable for trainers, your the best!

Baloosh

Reaction score
Looks like another update, and now even the latest trainer (version B) doesn't work.

Game version is 1.11 now :(

Spider

Reaction score
Today i get the session pass key, now i cant activate the trainer

Baloosh

Reaction score
Yes, that's probably due to the latest update. From apparently snuck in an update on us.

Game Version: 1.11
Calibration: 1.15

Pwil

Reaction score
Hi! Don't know if this was checked or not, so I'm bumping the thread, the new calibrations (v.1.11 Cal 1.15) stop the trainer from working...

On a side note, does anyone know how to revert to a previous version of the game, other then finding a new copy?

TwoCentsMcGee

Reaction score
I pulled up the hack and used it a few times and now when I open it I can hear it say cheat activated but i cant get F1 to turn on the hack.... help?

DaGame

Reaction score
I i click to activate the trainer, nothing is doing. I'm running the 1.11 version. Thanks, MRAntifun!

Fritzerier

Reaction score
I really hope you update this MrAntiFun. I love this game, and as much as I hate cheating, I really need it sometimes in DS xD Please update the trainer when you get the chance, I know many people would be very appreciative

VampyrWolf

Reaction score
I would love to see an update as well. I only recently started using the trainer and I have to say it worked great, now with 1.11 it won't activate. Best of luck fixing it and updating I know code can be a pain.