Trainer Search

Vokkel

Reaction score
any news on when a new trainer wil be released to the new patch that came somewhat in may?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
any news on when a new trainer wil be released to the new patch that came somewhat in may?
Trainer for V1.11 was already released , Did the game update again ? , If so what is the latest game version ? .

aznmomo

Reaction score
When I open up the trainer, everything is off scale and out of place. I can't see the input for the password, so I can't activate it.

bridgeburner

Reaction score
I'm not seeing the password box either, just a space where it used to be. It says "Game is: ON!" but that's about all I can get out of it.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
sure no problem, just make sure not to use any of MrAntiFun Trainers online, two reasons:

• MrAntiFun does not support any Online Trainers.
• Using online cheats can get your account banned, which is not MrAntiFun fault.

Zereth

Reaction score
okay, cool, thanks for the info :)

There's no VAC ban anymore that detects what you're doing like using a trainer for cheats like infinite health, so if you happen to forget to go into offline mode from your steam settings, don't worry about it. If you happen to get invaded while online, just make sure you don't have any obvious things on from the trainer like infinite health or stamina too. If you basically block attacks forever, they'll know you're doing something. You can only get banned from online in this game now if a lot people report you for cheating. Otherwise, you're fine.

Winternoise

Reaction score
@Kalas, sure, I always used trainers only in singleplayer just for the fun :D would never cheat online, coz sux s:
@ya, but since steam allow dev's to report people, wasn't rly sure if from software even monotoring the offline stats/mode,
but anyway thanks for the info ! :)

Yoru no senshi

Reaction score
Trainer appears to not be working for me or a friend, possible update that might've broken it?

Edit: Nevermind, got it working now and stuff.

Last edited:

folta20

Reaction score
Im play the ***** version (non steam) when i activate it just make a beep sound and nothing happen...
Can someone help? :(

Zereth

Reaction score
Im play the ***** version (non steam) when i activate it just make a beep sound and nothing happen...
Can someone help? :(

Well that's the problem there. All of his trainers are for the Steam version of the game unless the game simply isn't on Steam, for example Dragon Age: Inquisition which you can only get from Origin. That's all there is to it. You need the Steam version of the game or the trainer won't work. Sorry, I'm pretty sure that's not the answer you were looking for, but that's how it is. :confused:

FriskiestChart6

Reaction score
Im gonna take the risk and play online :D This is a really good Trainer and just a heads up, for me, the stackable items thing dosen't work on 1.11, so maybe a fix later on? Thanks! Still. a freakin good trainer

Zereth

Reaction score
Mr. Antifun, the trainer really doesn't work on Piratebay version?

He doesn't support pirated versions of any games here or anywhere. So no, it won't work on that and he won't make it work on it either. Nothing personal when I say it like that, that's just how it is.

SammieSpliffs

Reaction score
I'm not sure what's causing it and I'm sorry if someone has already resolved this but I'm having a very weird issue.

The trainer boots up fine and works flawlessly usually (also no ban so far when Ive gone back online :D)

But today whenever I try to actually activate the trainer it crashes on me. I run it as admin the game is already running and I'm following all the steps as stated.

Anybody have any ideas?

I'm running win8 64bit if that helps at all.