Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Having the problem -- maximum HP set beyond maximum (1400+) after using unlimited health cheat, is there any way to get it back to normal ?
I never used it online, but even if I try getting online now I guess I will get banned because the HP is now way above the level it can get at at current level.
ehm try to disable it and get hit by enemy or something

Although I recommend exit the game and restart without the trainer

Zazaza

Reaction score
ehm try to disable it and get hit by enemy or something

Although I recommend exit the game and restart without the trainer

Nevermind, sorry for posting it here, it was my mistake, being kindled raises max HP level way too much than I expected, and vigor-hp values in the table I checked are given for unkindled version, no issues with trainer.

Last edited:

dkoksal

Reaction score
so i wanted to make an online char but i just want the inf items like infinite upgrade metarials and infinite souls to use but i won't edit my stats or anything i will just make a lot of items and go online, will this make me get a ban? Also if i go 99 stats offline and come back to online with what normal stats i got will this effect me in anyway because i want some of the farmable items and it takes too long to farm with this luck stat being so low.

Erasend

Reaction score
Someone can send me a gamesave with all items, weapons, armors ?

Oni Proxy

Reaction score
You're the one telling people to "mind their own business" on a public forum on the internet where anyone is able to post.

Also *and, not an.

To someone coming here to tell others to "git gud" for using a trainer, for no reason because here no one cares about epeening PvPer tryhard neckbeard edgelords. Alas I'm not here to argue though, I'm here for MrAntiFun's greatness, have a awful day kid :D.

dandy man

Reaction score
Having an issue where the trainer will work for a duration (Using Inf. HP, Stam, and FP) but after a seemingly random duration, all of these features will stop working while still activated in the trainer. Toggling the trainer does nothing here, and on restarting the trainer, none of the functions are responsive. To get it to work again, I need to restart both the game and the trainer, and the issue will repeat eventually.

Any thoughts on what might be causing this?

KingsBounty

Reaction score
Having the same problem with the Trainer 1.301 like dandy man .... if i activate it the only thing that activates is Unl. Weight, Items and i think Durability ... but its not working with Unl. Health,Stamina and FP ... i started the trainer in Administration mode and also started it after game is started^^

Anyone have an answer whats causing this? ...
the previous trainer worked fine without issues

Anyway good work with the trainers :) keep the work up and thaks for all the trainers :)

red1

Reaction score
For those having problems the trainer doesn't always work in the Firelink Shrine. Teleport out then re-enable the cheats to get them working again.

Setari

Donor
Reaction score
Is it not possible to get weight to be like 0.01 or something? I'm using a set of the best armor in the game but it keeps me over 30% weight with the weight cheat.

dandy man

Reaction score
For those having problems the trainer doesn't always work in the Firelink Shrine. Teleport out then re-enable the cheats to get them working again.

While it seems to happen to me not just in Firelink, I can confirm that this does work to fix it.

I've been disabling all of the trainer entries any time one of them stops working (including the F1, enable trainer entry) and then immediately reactivating them all. It has worked for me so far with no issues. Thanks for your help!

Setari

Donor
Reaction score
LOL. well said mate.

So is the item editor still a possible future addition? once the hex codes list are provided that is?

Hex codes are already out, it's just a matter of @MrAntiFun putting them into the trainer which I'm sure he's hard at work on... probably.

Oni Proxy

Reaction score
For everyone who wants to get his cheated on Char back online . : YES IT WILL GET YOU BANNED !!!!!

You cheated offline,even with just a few items - BANNED
You cheated offline just so set up some skills - BANNED
You cheated Inf. HP / Stamina offline - 50% BANNED for disabling AC

Basically if you go online with a hacked char,you will be banned shortly !!!

STOP ******* QUESTIONS LIKE:

""Can dis bannme for going online later?!?!""

YES it will get you banned !!!

Just accept that you are not good enough for PvP without cheats and stop trying to use them online. Had a few Hackers in fightclubs,and it destroyed everyones Game !!
Thanks for reading

Yeah that last part was dumb lmao. Go and cry somewhere else please, no one cares about Scrublord vs. Scrublord here, c'mon buddy :D.

Last edited:

ITgamer

Reaction score
F1, F7 and F8 are the only ones that activate for me. Nothing else works. Any ideas? I am not in the shrine.