Trainer Search

mmrainey22

Reaction score
To someone coming here to tell others to "git gud" for using a trainer, for no reason because here no one cares about epeening PvPer tryhard neckbeard edgelords. Alas I'm not here to argue though, I'm here for MrAntiFun's greatness, have a awful day kid :D.
>tryhard
>neckbeard
>edgelord

Woah, calm down there, your butthurt is showing. Your saltiness is making the ocean jealous. Plus, I was just making a joke of the fact that so many people got the trainer around the release date.

Kaiju

Reaction score
I heard that there's going to be an item editor, is it true? if so then how is it progressing? :)

Voltanigor

Donor
Reaction score
>tryhard
>neckbeard
>edgelord

Woah, calm down there, your butthurt is showing. Your saltiness is making the ocean jealous. Plus, I was just making a joke of the fact that so many people got the trainer around the release date.
It does not matter, masses of people recieve the message and get banned who never even used a trainer. Apparently game crashes, 3rd party software use such as Fraps or Riva Tuner or even replugging your Xbox 360 controller can get you banned.

So it is utter bullcrap, besides I could not care about the ban anymore because PvP is messed up anyways - full of cheaters, and hackers ( yes, if you pick up an item dropped by a phantom can get you banned, some *ssholes are trolling like that online) who somehow never get banned.

I am a cheater, never denied it but also never use any kind of cheat or hack when I play online. I cheat because I want to enjoy myself not to f*ck up other people´s fun. However, From Soft could not care less, real viral hackers are trolling unbothered while plugging in a Xbox360 controller or putting on some SweetFx get you banned.

So here is a huge and bold F*CK YOU From Soft from my behalf.

xie323

Reaction score
None of the commands work, I'm on 1.03.1 btw, how do I fix this?

Gunnerang123

Reaction score
Did you delete that character? if not did you get soft banned? on top of that you literally gave your self no souls or items? Strictly inf health,stam, and fp?
I only used inf health, stamina, and fp. I did not delete my character and many that are not cheating are also getting banned. I guess this is some error from fromsoft or something

miluschki

Reaction score
holy .. updating the game right now but the cheat is already here .. AMAZING WORK MR ANTIFUN !!

Erasend

Reaction score
Can someone share a gamesave with all items, weapons and armor ?

pozso1234

Reaction score
can i set to infinite the Titanite Shard and the Large Titanite Shard and more of other upgrade item ?

pozso1234

Reaction score
the 1.04 version no disable anticheat function pls put it in!
Thank you!

dkoksal

Reaction score
Okay for those who has questions about making a char offline then going online, here is the things you can do (I tested it though different 3 accs and on my last one it looks perfect and haven't been banned since 2 weeks) :
-You can use set stats offline but when you are going online you must change them back to normal.
-You can use infinite items offline and put all of the items in your storage having 600 items each but when going online you must cheack how much you can carry (if you have 99/20 items it is invalid and game will catch that). Futhermore the game doesn't question if you have 99 of the rares item in your invertory (i don't know why tho). If you want to be extra safe when you put the items in your storage discard the ones in your inventory and let the game replanish it though normal means.
-You can't use set souls because the game hasn't registered the souls you got, it is better to sell an item or consume souls (since you have infinite soul items it would be easier that way), there is no soul memory so it won't effect your pvp or co-op and game can't detect it.
-You should not make every weapon +10 because logically a soul lvl 1 can't have all items at +10 (i didn't tested that because you pvp and co-op is effected by your item upgrades so do at your own risk but i suppose you will get caught doing that).
-You must not use infinite health/stamina/fp when you are playing offline/online. It seems like it messes with some of the data in the game and when you go online you get detected. Super speed/weight/durability seems to work fine.
-You should not make your covenent rank too high. 40 is enough to get all the covenent rewards and if you make it too high you will get detected in the leaderboards.
-YOU MUST NOT OPEN THE TRAİNER ONLİNE NO MATTER WHAT!!!

When going online you must check:
-If you have any invalide items like; -1 embers 999/30 items or haveing 99 estus and such...
-If you have any invalide stats like; having 99 in each stat while being soul lvl 1 or having 10 in each stat while being soul lvl 100 or something it is both invalide

Well long story short fromsoft doesn't care if you cheat smart they will probably know you are cheating but it doesn't give you any advantage online if you don't have too high stats or too strong weapons. If you are bad you will just lose the souls you got and the infinite items you get won't make a diffrence, that is what they think i suppose... i am personally inpatient that is why i use the trainer...

If you have any questions and if you think i've forgotten something feel free to contect me...I am glad if i could help

cody112101

Reaction score
New trainer doesn't work for me.

Only the super speed F8, and F7 work for me

Inzanity99

Reaction score
Just got "Soft banned" today after using the trainer OFFLINE to get me 99 of 2 upgrade items.
Be careful, yesterdays patch added a new check.

You get a nice message when you go to the main screen:
"CAUTION] INVALID GAME DATA HAS BEEN DETECTED Invalid game data has been detected on your account. The use of invalid data during gameplay is a violation of the online service end user license agreement. You will be penalized if you continue playing with invalid data. Please take this opportunity to remove the invalid data from your system/account and discontinue further use."

Skarwind

Reaction score
I think that's been happening to people for the last update as well. What upgrade item was it? The game may have figured there's no way to get that many during a playthrough or something. I'm just guessing though.

Nihogger

Reaction score
I just wanted to comment to say that everything is still working fine for me in 1.04, completely disregard the above info post saying that infinite stamina and health flags your save. You are fine as long as you ensure that you've properly deactivated everything before you exit the game. I tested it myself using a family shared alt account. If you're unsure, I recommend that you make a backup of your save just to be safe. I have been using this trainer since launch day and Haven't gotten a single invalid data message.