Trainer Search

ViwwiV

Reaction score
Please, can we expect an item editor soon or will it take time?...

Paratela

Reaction score
So if i use the trainer while dark souls settings is set to offline and then i close the trainer, close hte game, relogg into the game and then activate online. Can i then use the character i cheated with in online pvp (again when i select online the trainer is off) :/

Because the first time i tryed this i was able to still play online but now on new champs no longer...i think it only works if you only use cheats like allways full health but cheats like infinite items make it that you cant play online anymore...im not sure though. Can someone tell me if im right or if it in genreal works?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Ehm... yea basically if you don't use the cheat online your fine, but make sure to double check what features not to use cause I think there is something that called soft-ban and it detects your player stats or something (Not 100% sure)

Paratela

Reaction score
So if i use the trainer while dark souls settings is set to offline and then i close the trainer, close hte game, relogg into the game and then activate online. Can i then use the character i cheated with in online pvp (again when i select online the trainer is off) :/

Ehm... yea basically if you don't use the cheat online your fine, but make sure to double check what features not to use cause I think there is something that called soft-ban and it detects your player stats or something (Not 100% sure)

ye ik i just wanted to know witch cheats i should not use offline :/

Paratela

Reaction score
Well i tried now again and it seems that i cant play online. I dont see any summoning signs. I never get summoned if i put down a sign by my own. And if i use the red orb i still dont invade after 15 minutes of waiting...so ye...seems that if you use any of these hacks offline and then restart game without the hacks on and then try to go online and fight it dosnt work...thats bad...though i did not see a message telling me that i got banned with this Charakter so what is it...idk...

Ashuraman

Reaction score

Because the first time i tryed this i was able to still play online but now on new champs no longer...i think it only works if you only use cheats like allways full health but cheats like infinite items make it that you cant play online anymore...im not sure though. Can someone tell me if im right or if it in genreal works?

Simply don't use cheat online since that ruins the game for other people

Schwong Le Fong

Reaction score
f1 to activate it doesn't work at any time, and neither do the infinite health stamina, and FP all the other ones work though... should I install an earlier version or did I do something wrong. I press f2 to disable anti cheat, and it just make the "bu-bing" sort of erroe noise that all f1 f2 f3 and f4 make... what did I do wrong?

RinDarkcrest

Reaction score
Hey, for me the "active trainer, health, FP, and stamina" cheats don't toggle for me. The super speed, carry weight, and items work though. Also the give souls thing doesn't work. It just gets the little ding sound from my computer that usually happens when something doesn't work. Any way to fix this?

Paratela

Reaction score
Hey, for me the "active trainer, health, FP, and stamina" cheats don't toggle for me. The super speed, carry weight, and items work though. Also the give souls thing doesn't work. It just gets the little ding sound from my computer that usually happens when something doesn't work. Any way to fix this?

The Active trainer thing takes some seconds till it says "trainer activated". Just press F1 and then wait some seconds. Then activate the other cheets (sometimes you have to activate, deactivate, and activate again for them to work)

And if that dosnt work ima quote the guy who made this trainer:

"If a certain cheat activate start working then stops working like health or stamina or whatever else , You should deactivate all cheats then deactivate Disable anticheats then activate all again , You can keep trainer activated on though ."

The Sleuth

Reaction score
If i wear to cheat some souls that you carry in your inventory, and then use them. would my soul memory still **** me over if i went into multiplayer? (I would turn off the trainer)

The Sleuth

Reaction score
if i used the trainer in offline to get some souls that you have to actually use to turn them into currency, would the multiplayer anti-cheat still **** me over? ( I would of course turn off the trainer)

Griffin L.

Reaction score
So...Question. When I press some of the hot keys, I just hear the windows sound. I tried to reset them but it doesn't work. Any help? Same for the FO4 one.

Also there are like 6 trainers for each and I am unaware of which one to download, but both problems I need help with.

Felrasa

Reaction score
every time you use it, you get a huge risk of a ban, the fromsoft-style ban is -usually- a kick to a seperate server system, a soft-ban esc but they will put you with other hackers and ban your IP adress from ever using their non-hacker servers.. use it as your own risk.. you might get away with 20 kills using hacked souls n stuff but the server -will- eventually catch you for ******* and perma-soft ban you. (also they NEVER remove the ban..ever, Japanese companies are like that.. 0 exceptions )
actually this isnt true i did get the ban for about 2 weeks but after deleting the cheated character they removed it.

IntenseYawns

Reaction score
So there is no anti cheat thing on the trainer i downloaded which was the 1.04.2. does that mean its built into the f1 to activate trainer?