Trainer Search

udrasul

Reaction score
Odd question; is the trainer's current version compatible with Game Version 1.4.2.0 ?

Last edited:

Dilbert Smirth

Reaction score
Hi !

With the newest version / newest patch I've been flagged as invalid data user for using Inf.HP/Stamina offline to speedrun Archdragon's Peak (which is a zone that annoys me to no end). Used the trained after opening the game, only F1-F2-F3 activated (in this order), everything worked fine. I have no idea how they flagged me as I was only using temporary stuff that shouldn't have altered my save in any way - except if the game somehow has a way to realize you take more damage than your health pool is supposed to allow you to / you run for way too long without getting tired. I honestly have no clue.

EDIT : In one instance, my game crashed without giving me a chance to deactivate the trainer before saving & closing. I launched the game normally afterwards, with the trainer closed, and only reactivated it ingame, but maybe this had an effect on my save. Thoughts?

EDIT2 : According to some people, From Software likely added a new anticheat with their last update, that regularly checks for modified values even offline. Might need investigating. Be careful.
I can testify for this. I only used it to run areas and get souls, and I got flagged for Invalid Data.

I'm going to reinstall the game and remove my saves from the save folder, and continue playing and see what happens; as it asked / gave chances (As it states to stop using it immediately) and let you know what happens.

ADRMX

Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun:)
Is there any news on the possible addition of item editor to the trainer? (perhaps after FromSoft fix those microfreezes)
Good day to all;):rolleyes:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun:)
Is there any news on the possible addition of item editor to the trainer? (perhaps after FromSoft fix those microfreezes)
Good day to all;):rolleyes:
Nope not yet ,Will check it out soon though .

Game seems to have roll back to v1.04 so the trainer "Dark Souls 3 V1.04 Trainer +17" should work on fully updated steam version .

xvoxx

Reaction score
My F1 thru F4 keys have stopped working for the trainer. I can hit F5 and it interacts with the trainer, but the first 4 do nussing!

udrasul

Reaction score
Due to from soft them Rolling back a anticheet patch for now use the 1.04 Of the trainer not the 1.04.1 ver of the trainer

Gallon500

Reaction score
Seems like we might need a upgrade for the trainer. >< The latest version seems not to be working atm.