Trainer Search

Desevator

Reaction score
It won't let me disable anticheats. How can I fix this cause I've tried changing hot keys and it still doesnt work although the Inf. durability, items, and weight work though.

Ashin

Reaction score
Reason why trainer don't work is due to the recent 1.06 update most likely. Will have to wait for trainer update as well.

Binkt

Reaction score
Howdy guys, Trainer working on V1.06? Haven't downloaded yet just want to be sure :)

I am going to use the item discovery cheat for concords. If I farm them, then go online, I should be fine right? thx <3

EDIT: works fine, just activated infinite items, handed in 1 concord to yorshka, then I had 99 concords. After getting darkmoon blade, I dropped all but 1 concord, reloaded the game, and went online.

Last edited:

Uberbeaster

Reaction score
my computer just blue screened after my anti virus said that this program was a threat :(

Uberbeaster

Reaction score
my computer just blue screened after my anti virus said that this program was a threat :(

tankurd

Reaction score
hello, i have a few questions. i was searching for something like this so i could have a crap load of items and have inf stamina or health. the reason why i want those is to piss off hackers or something like that. But im wondering, if i use this online in pvp only against hackers, will i get banned? is it risky if i use the inf item cheats? same with the inf health and stamina?

Reaction score
hello, i have a few questions. i was searching for something like this so i could have a crap load of items and have inf stamina or health. the reason why i want those is to piss off hackers or something like that. But im wondering, if i use this online in pvp only against hackers, will i get banned? is it risky if i use the inf item cheats? same with the inf health and stamina?
im not sure how their ban system works cause I been using this trainer and I get invaded still regardless of the title screen saying that I been penalized so i'm not really sure what to tell you

the09phoenix

Reaction score
any word about a 1.06 or 1.07 trainer available? just decided to get the trainer now but there isn't one available for 1.06 and 1.07 is coming out on 8/25/2016 it seems..

PrincessLuna

Reaction score
So does anyone know if the latest version of the trainer works with the most recent update of Dark souls? (Which is 1.0.7)

2K4KGamer

Donor
Reaction score
I can confirm that it indeed still works.

Awesome thanks for this reply. I'm thinking of using this trainer for the first time in this game because I suck at it and it's very difficult. I will use everything in offline mode.

Just to double check, the latest version of this trainer is 1.05 right? thanks again.

Machete_Solaris

Reaction score
Awesome thanks for this reply. I'm thinking of using this trainer for the first time in this game because I suck at it and it's very difficult. I will use everything in offline mode.

Just to double check, the latest version of this trainer is 1.05 right? thanks again.
yes, though the version of the game is 1.07 it still works... however, periodically you'll need to deactivate and reactivate the trainer, just like in MrAntiFun's original post regardless of which mode you use... I hate the anti-cheat shit that they have added...

2K4KGamer

Donor
Reaction score
yes, though the version of the game is 1.07 it still works... however, periodically you'll need to deactivate and reactivate the trainer, just like in MrAntiFun's original post regardless of which mode you use... I hate the anti-cheat shit that they have added...

Do you mean deactivate and reactivate the trainer every time I start the game or? I'm about to try the deus ex mankind divided trainer for the first time. I'll see how that goes. Thanks again.