Trainer Search

h3lix

Reaction score
Ahhh, wonderful memories of my time working in technical support, where people would immediately blame the product without first considering that the issue may be on their end.

It sounds like to me that either:
  • You're using the wrong trainer (wrong version / retail vs steam / etc).
  • Your PC has too little memory to run both the game and the trainer at the same time.
  • Your PC does not meet the minimum specifications to run the game and therefore struggles immensely when there is something else running in the background as well.
  • You're launching the trainer before the game. (Launch the game. Start/load a save. Pause. Alt-Tab to desktop. Launch the trainer).
  • You're using a pirated version of the game.
Maybe ask for some support in figuring out what's causing the crash instead of jumping to (likely incorrect) assumptions like a moron? As I learned from my career in technical support 90% of crashes are the fault of the player.

ahhhhh, wonderfull memories of dealing with stuck up IT people who think they know it all.
running
- darksouls 3 v1.15 trainer 17+
-I7-8600k
-rtx 2080
-2tb m2 (installed)
-3tb HDD
-2 tb ssd
32gb ddr4 3000 ram
on a strix Z390-e gaming mobo,
and most recent version of the game off of steam
the problem is not on my end.

The trainer literally crashes my game everytime i "activate" trainer with f1. im not a ******* moron, i know to start the trainer AFTER im already in-game. pompous assholes like you are why people hate IT people. i've read all 46 pages of this thread, and multiple people have had this problem and not one person has posted a solution. If you're gonna be a dick, atleast have an insightful responce.

benchmark

Last edited:

castelix

Reaction score
: rouler des yeux:salut, quelle est la dernière version de Dark Souls 3 Deluxe Edition, merci

Rhys Wong

Reaction score
Thank you sir... May you live and prosper just like your cheat codes...!

sucemateub

Reaction score
I'd like to try Dark Souls III but I know it's a difficult game so I ask the question :
Do the trainers here still work today ?

TheVodka

Reaction score
I test only Unlimited Health and Stamina.
Both of them still work and no crash found.(Steam ver.)
Didn't test others cheat but both of them enough for me.

sucemateub

Reaction score
I play only on single player and disconnected.
I used godmode, stamina and soul amount, it works but from time to time it stops working so I have to deactivate the trainer and relaunch it. Quite annoying.

sucemateub

Reaction score
wemod trainer's dead, needs an update because stamina and godmode are now dysfunctional.

RaviCK98

Reaction score
I want to cry , if I don't have the game on steam the trainer won't work ... I hate wemod so much so so much -.-

SotiCoto

Reaction score
It says it is "maybe compatible" now.

It seems to work inconsistently.
The weight mod doesn't seem to do anything to reduce current weight.
The infinite health / FP / stamina are inconsistent. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. When the health DOES work, it locks it at a value below max, so won't work with that ring that boosts damage for max health. I've noticed though that these ones stop working randomly and at the most inconvenient times.
The drop-rate boost seems to work.
Not sure if the durability boost is consistent or not, but seems mostly fine.
Something in the trainer (not the speed boost) sometimes interferes with the character's basic ability to run. I believe it might be the weight one. Like suddenly I can't dash any more despite not changing equipment or anything.

Anyway... anything that could be done to fix the issues with the weight and the hud gauge inconsistency would be helpful.