Trainer Search

SotiCoto

Reaction score
I've figured out the running problem.
If Stamina runs out (which it tends to do once the trainer stops keeping it infinite), it completely disables running until you reload an area (e.g. teleporting to a bonfire).

And yeah, the Health is maintained at sub-full values (at least when Embered), which is a bit of a pain... and that when it works at all. HP, FP and SP stop working entirely very easily. I mean the other trainer on WeMod is wildly flakey, but it seems to reactivate itself far more often than this does.
I saw mention of some sort of anti-cheat measures in the game that the other trainer is set to circumvent... but this one seems somewhat less up-to-date and doesn't do as well at it.

Problem is though... this trainer and the other trainer achieve different things better. The other one maintains the attributes better, keeps the character weight at zero, prevents curse (alone).... while this one actually has a working drop-rate increase (good for farming enemy drops), can maintain buffs indefinitely, and prevent all statuses (but is terrible at maintaining HP/FP/SP and doesn't do the weight thing properly).

So... yeah. Trainer options for this game are a bit of a mess. Better than nothing, but hardly reliable.

TapChan

Reaction score
The drop rate is significant, for me it's unplayable. Too bad that last normal trainer isn't available, only this wemod.

Last edited:

Luxwing

Donor
Reaction score
The wemod version is terrible. The item drop doesn't work half the time and the max hp and stamina stop working randomly and can only be fixed by closing and relaunching the game. No offense, but have been having problems with using mods with wemod for a long time and finding out antifun's trainers were all moved to it really bummed me the heck out. The interface is garbage, the popups and begging for "premium" is just asinine and constant. I went around and found a trainer on some chinese site and it works without trouble.

I get that you gotta make your money too and thats probably what the partnership was about but the trainer quality is suffering as a result. rip

Yggalf

Reaction score
The wemod version is terrible. The item drop doesn't work half the time and the max hp and stamina stop working randomly and can only be fixed by closing and relaunching the game. No offense, but have been having problems with using mods with wemod for a long time and finding out antifun's trainers were all moved to it really bummed me the heck out. The interface is garbage, the popups and begging for "premium" is just asinine and constant. I went around and found a trainer on some chinese site and it works without trouble.

I get that you gotta make your money too and thats probably what the partnership was about but the trainer quality is suffering as a result. rip

I have to completely agree. The Wemod trainer is not working at all and Wemod trainers in general are a buggy mess. There are 3 Methods of a Wemod not working.
1. It doesn't work at all.
2. It works only half the time or with certain workarounds which will either destroy your savegame or crush the game.
3. The WeMod works as intended till an update on said game happens. And it doesn't matter if you are premium on wemod or not the time it takes for wemod to get another trainer working is 5 updates of said game later at best.

Wemod = Complete horseshit.

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
I have to completely agree. The Wemod trainer is not working at all and Wemod trainers in general are a buggy mess. There are 3 Methods of a Wemod not working.
1. It doesn't work at all.
2. It works only half the time or with certain workarounds which will either destroy your savegame or crush the game.
3. The WeMod works as intended till an update on said game happens. And it doesn't matter if you are premium on wemod or not the time it takes for wemod to get another trainer working is 5 updates of said game later at best.

Wemod = Complete horseshit.
Our average time to update is less than 3 days or less. If we don't update a game because it either doesn't need to be updated or the game doesn't change the exe so we have no way to detect it then no one reports it.

The trainer for DS3 is working correctly. You say our trainers are buggy but there is literally nothing different between the trainers MAF was making before and the ones in WeMod.

jupiter_chan

Reaction score
Max HP working
Stamina not work
Super speed working
no bleeding not work
Status not work all (how to set ?)
Heavy working
Inf durability working
drop rate working

Zhuge Liang

Reaction score
The trainer appears to be incompatible with DLCs. I have both Ashes of Ariandel and Ringed City, and every time I try to start the game via the trainer, the game ends without even getting to the main menu.