Trainer Search

lollirenzo

Reaction score
The trainer makes my game crash sometimes, expecially when i'm close to combat

kuroitachi1

Reaction score
Sorry for asking so soon, but will you be able to give us an item modifier? Not now, but in quite some time?

Midur

Reaction score
Greetings
I'm not working, I start the game, run trainer, Trainer Press F1 to activate, and then the F3 and F4, and I'm still a little HP and die. How is it supposed to work, please?

Neith27

Reaction score
For all those people which are have problems with the trainer:

The Trainer definitly works! And even the HP "problem" never appeared when i am gaming?!?

Sometimes the game rewrites his "code" and the "infinite-Cheats" dont have function. To re-enable just disable all cheats, then disable and enable "F2". Then activate the cheats. Works pretty well for me.

Infinite Items are possible right now: Go to a bonfire - then put items in your box/stash. If this item has a quantaty of 2 or more it will change to 99.
Example: i have to shards of whatever. When i put one shard in my box - booom 99 shards.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Got an anti-cheat working? noice.

Also unlimited health seems to reset mob hp sometimes, happening with the giant crystal lizard in cemetary of ash. Only after he performs 2 peices of moveset, a bodyslam and his roll.

Unlimited Health also reset the first bosses HP after they perform some moves.

Awesome trainer but the first real boss
Vordt of the Boreal Valley it seems to randomly reset his hp but other wise great trainer thx for the hard work

Thank you !

only problem is mob regain health when i use infhealth cheat

i hope it fix soon

Infinite Health resets enemy HP :(

Thanks MrAntiFun keep up the good work. :) After I activated Inf.Health and once I got to the boss fights they regenerate health over and over again once I got to them just under half heath because of the Inf.Health cheat so I had to disable Inf.Health to defeat the bosses. :(

Infinite health gives a lot of enemies in game infinite health as well.

inf.health reset enemy health

For all those people which are have problems with the trainer:

The Trainer definitly works! And even the HP "problem" never appeared when i am gaming?!?

Sometimes the game rewrites his "code" and the "infinite-Cheats" dont have function. To re-enable just disable all cheats, then disable and enable "F2". Then activate the cheats. Works pretty well for me.

Infinite Items are possible right now: Go to a bonfire - then put items in your box/stash. If this item has a quantaty of 2 or more it will change to 99.
Example: i have to shards of whatever. When i put one shard in my box - booom 99 shards.

Trainer has been updated with small fix for health ,It should only effect player now .

The trainer makes my game crash sometimes, expecially when i'm close to combat
Try lowering your game setting , I had my game setting on high and was crashing and i thought it was because of the trainer as well ,I lowered the settings and it worked fine .

Sorry for asking so soon, but will you be able to give us an item modifier? Not now, but in quite some time?

If someone releases the items id list online i will make an item cheat ,There is no point in having item cheat when we don't have the items ID .

Reaction score
Nice work as always, familia.
Got a question though, which of these options do you think has the highest chance of getting someone softbanned?
I only plan on using inf items myself, tbh.
Personally if you just use INF. Health you should be alright, Because it just freezes the HP doesn't change it so sending back the values to the server would seem normal, Inf. Items might be different hence the server see's you're using items but the number is still the same it thinks "It used up all the items so he is spawning in new ones some how" that's what I'd think would happen ;p

jay_XXX

Reaction score
YOU ARE THE BEST MR ANTI FUN :)

BTW, can you add item duplication ( materials , weapons, armors ) on your next update? :)