Trainer Search

OnyxSmith

Reaction score
Yo, so I I got the trainer and it worked fine and all, but after awhile, I could activate any of the other ones, couldnt even activate the "disable anti-cheats one" the only one working is the one that enables the trainer. Oh and after a short while or even sometimes as soon as I run the trainer it closes itself out :L

Shadowite

Reaction score
Thank you so much Mr.AntiFun! i love how fast you got this trainer out, though after the first time of successfully using your trainer for a full hour, whenever i launch it ( Yes i turn it on and turn on anti cheat deny ) after 10 Seconds - 1 Minute, the game starts to freeze up, and then just crashes. it seems that something still needs to be fixed, though i just want to inform you of my problems, so you can look into them. Anyway thanks for all the great stuff, and keep up the good work! :)

Gaciont

Master Donor
Reaction score
MAF thank you, thank you! 3 hours in, 2 bosses down and 2 new vendors added to my play through. Not a single problem with any cheat indicated. Followed your directions to the T. Only ones i haven't used are the editors but the souls one.

DRXM81

Reaction score
Yo, so I I got the trainer and it worked fine and all, but after awhile, I could activate any of the other ones, couldnt even activate the "disable anti-cheats one" the only one working is the one that enables the trainer. Oh and after a short while or even sometimes as soon as I run the trainer it closes itself out :L

I have the same issue, F1 did fine but F2 didn't work at all..

Gallon500

Reaction score
Thanks for the Trainer as always!!! But the Set souls isn't working.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
not working for me anymore just quit turn ing on any cheats

If it worked once it doesn't just stop working ,Try closing trainer + game then start game get into game world and then run trainer and activate F1 then F2 it may take 5 seconds to turn on then activate whatever cheats you want .

LSHSVF

Donor
Reaction score
So I went to play online with some friends and we were invaded by someone who had infinite hp. Great, seems it wasn't working 100% of the time though because we eventually killed him. My guess is he either turned it off or realized how obvious it looks.

Invading is one thing, but having the nerve to cheat while invading wow... just wow.

Cody B

Reaction score
Whenever I quick travel the infinite HP stops working and infinite Stamina / Magic stops just by resting at a bonfire. To fix either game has to be restarted completely and trainer relaunched also.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Whenever I quick travel the infinite HP stops working and infinite Stamina / Magic stops just by resting at a bonfire. To fix either game has to be restarted completely and trainer relaunched also.
Must be the game anticheats , Just deactivate all cheats then deactivate Disable anticheats while keep the activate trainer on , Then activate Disable anticheats and required cheats again , If you can send me a game save i can fix it up though .

Cody B

Reaction score
Must be the game anticheats , Just deactivate all cheats then deactivate Disable anticheats while keep the activate trainer on , Then activate Disable anticheats and required cheats again , If you can send me a game save i can fix it up though .
I tried deactivating everything and nothing fixes other than restarting game and trainer. Also it does it on more than 1 character file so any old save should work for testing.

Goldman116

Master Donor
Reaction score
So, from what I've experienced so far, the trainer works perfectly. What MAY happen (I've only noticed it once) with inf health and stamina "no longer working" is it being kinda messed up by resting at a bonfire and all your stats reset normally. This is when it happened to me! However, I wouldn't really call that a mess up or a bug OR if that even is the case and mine just went haywire, like MAF said above all ya gotta do is re-activate.

Last edited:

Jordan ROgers

Reaction score
If possible I would like to see a fast kill added to the trainer and a No fall damage( so when you fall off places on the game world... not the edge of the world but the actual playing part of the world when you dont want to have Infinite HP on)

LSHSVF

Donor
Reaction score
If possible I would like to see a fast kill added to the trainer and a No fall damage( so when you fall off places on the game world... not the edge of the world but the actual playing part of the world when you dont want to have Infinite HP on)

There's a spell that reduces fall damage a lot and also a ring that negates pretty much all fall damage. MAF might have a future update if he gets the item ids. That way if you can't get or find something you can make it replace something you have like a cheap consumable. As for fast kill, it's already been stated earlier that you can modify your str/dex to max if you want to kill things quickly.

samshift

Reaction score
Once again thanks.

Request for future: could you change infinite items so that it can be set to some amount which will drop and not freeze state.
The same as you did with original DS2 trainer.

Unreal gaming

Reaction score
The cheats automatically get disabled even though the trainer is on, the cheats are selected and obviously the game is on. This causes me to turn off the game, turn off trainer then turn everything back on and its fine it works but after 30 minutes or so it starts happening again and every time I restart the game and reset the trainer the cheats gets disabled quicker now every 10 minutes the cheats disable. Please fix :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
To those who are having the "Reset" happening, it's as a couple have said, the resting at a bonfire will make some of the cheats not work. In my case it's only stamina when resting at a bonfire. However, if I travel somewhere at the bonfire then I have to reset the trainer completely is what happens to me. No need to restart the game, just disable F8, F7, F6, F5, F4, F3 and F2 last in that order, then activate them starting with F2 (Can't forget that anti-cheat. :p)

At least, this is how it works for me, I'm sure others may have a different experience.