Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I would like to explain that the cheats stop working doesn't happen because of the trainer , It happens because of the game anticheating system.

I did turn off some of the anticheats but apparently not all of them .

Some of these anticheats are triggered at certain point in game ,When you set at bonefire or enter a new area or kill a boss ..etc ,The game re-write it's code removing any cheating code.

A save game before this occur would help me identify the responsible function and add it to the functions to be disabled by the trainer so it doesn't effect the cheat.

unknow people

Reaction score
MrAntiFun, the trainer stopped working at some point.
The health and stamina is the one i encounter.
I guess it happen after you defeat a boss.
(Oh you mentioned before... Sorry about that..)
So we have to restart the game after kill a boss?

hasko

Reaction score
Clearly half these people cant read your posts MAF. You asked for a save file but could you be more specific?

Do you need the file after the cheat as disabled? Would you need a file with the cheat working as well to compare?

Lmk. When I get off work Ill see what I can do, if noone has helped you yet.

hasko

Reaction score
Depends on the amount you add really...they cant really justify how much farming you did offline.

Pretty sure you'll be fine as long as you dont use the infinite item cheats and dont get reported while pvping.

If the dsk3 is like ds2, you can only aquire a certain amout of items per playthrough. This could be identified.

ImpiousCraft

Super Donor
Reaction score
Last night I noticed the menu didn't go above F6 or F7.
Can I still use all the other options above that like (Set Soul Amount - which is F12 or something)

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Last night I noticed the menu didn't go above F6 or F7.
Can I still use all the other options above that like (Set Soul Amount - which is F12 or something)
It's the game editor, you enter specific amount and press Set "XXX"

ImpiousCraft

Super Donor
Reaction score
  • You should never use it online
  • You should go to game settings and set game to run in offline mode
I used the cheat Online last night playing Solo but used Health, Stam, and FP.
I will run the game in Offline mode tonight when using the game editor.
Thanks for the tips!

bigbyl

Reaction score
i kinda need some help here. whenever i try to press f1 or f2 it just plays this error sound. also none of the cheats work for me

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
i kinda need some help here. whenever i try to press f1 or f2 it just plays this error sound. also none of the cheats work for me
  • First activate trainer then activate disable anticheats then activate whatever cheats you want

naraisen

Reaction score
works and virustotal is only 11/55 with only some weird av reporting it as one, so thanks.