Trainer Search

Krongfah

Reaction score
How does infinite item works exactly?
Do you highlight an item in the inventory screen and it will be 99?
Or enable the cheat and any item you use will be 99?
Can you do it will arrows and bolts?

xSlacker

Reaction score
Someone might have mentioned it already, but inf. health and inf. stamina stops working at the Abyss Watchers boss fight. :/

Amazing trainer, though. ~

zette

Reaction score
I'm having a blast thanks to the trainer. So saying that the trainer loses its effect is definitely an overstatement. You can free;y add souls to become OP right in the start of the game, you can get infinite item (like 99 estus potions).

It's not an overstatement at all. And clearly I'm not the only one with that kind of problem here, I'm not saying the trainer is not good or it doesn't work at all, I'm just saying that it does work but thanks to the game's bad optimization/bug/encoding/maybe? It loses it's effect at some point, and many enemies and bosses are getting the unlimited HP, and they need a lot of hits to even drop a little. - noted the two guys at the Sacrifice place are literally immortal when the trainer is active. Anyway, I just use the infinite items and the max souls cheats and I'm kinda breezing through thanks to that. But I'll say it again, this game needs an update and a more solid trainer for everyone to work after that update.

Thank you mrantifun for your hard work and time.

Gaciont

Master Donor
Reaction score
How does infinite item works exactly?
Can you do it will arrows and bolts?

Exactly as MAF states on Page 1, have 2 or more of specific said item and just use it. Magically you will have 99 of it.
Try using cheat with the estus and you will see how it works. Yes it works on arrows, etc.

asher zen

Reaction score
Just wondering, will there be an item adding function or item ids like Darksouls 2 trainer?

Thank You for the awesome trainer

Oni Proxy

Reaction score
It's not an overstatement at all. And clearly I'm not the only one with that kind of problem here, I'm not saying the trainer is not good or it doesn't work at all, I'm just saying that it does work but thanks to the game's bad optimization/bug/encoding/maybe? It loses it's effect at some point, and many enemies and bosses are getting the unlimited HP, and they need a lot of hits to even drop a little. - noted the two guys at the Sacrifice place are literally immortal when the trainer is active. Anyway, I just use the infinite items and the max souls cheats and I'm kinda breezing through thanks to that. But I'll say it again, this game needs an update and a more solid trainer for everyone to work after that update.

Thank you mrantifun for your hard work and time.

Actually, it is their anti-cheat software that does that to you. Not bad optimization or coding and not even a bug(unless it is the health issue which happens on every trainer almost at some point here). Either way you are making a big deal over nothing, it is an overstatement, just undue the cheats up til F2 then reactivate them, problem solved :D.

Last edited:

kjs00333

Reaction score
Mr Antifun, first, thank you.. also I would like to request that this trainer allows you to edit item quantity similar to your dark souls 2 trainer? I don't need infinite items, but would be nice if I could edit a stack of embers to give me a few extra ;)

axel4340

Reaction score
any chance i can cut this on to kill one very annoying npc then cut it off and still be able to play online?

MaYl Garcia

Reaction score
Mr Antifun, first, thank you.. also I would like to request that this trainer allows you to edit item quantity similar to your dark souls 2 trainer? I don't need infinite items, but would be nice if I could edit a stack of embers to give me a few extra ;)
He needs the hex ID of each item, if you really want it, search for that list then give it to him so he´d make that cheat.

qian1986

Reaction score
Thanks a lot! I have to play it in offline environment and this could create more fun. Praise the Sun!

rubber johnny

Reaction score
any chance i can cut this on to kill one very annoying npc then cut it off and still be able to play online?

They have a anti cheat system that detects noticeable differences in your characters attributes and how many souls you have for you level. They can see how many enemies you've killed and how many souls you should have earned. It is not advisable to go into online mode after using this trainer. You've been warned Also, if you are detected cheating you will be permanently banned from online. Which is different from dark souls 2 which gave out bans in increments of 30 days.

Comstat

Reaction score
Well Rubber John you just answered my question on that, but what about on infinite items and such for level and stat manipulation

zette

Reaction score
Actually, it is their anti-cheat software that does that to you. Not bad optimization or coding and not even a bug(unless it is the health issue which happens on every trainer almost at some point here). Either way you are making a big deal over nothing, it is an overstatement, just undue the cheats up til F2 then reactivate them, problem solved :D.

I'll say it again, people, it is not an overstatement, almost everyone here has the same problem as me, I'm not even complaining, I'm just stating out the facts. If you see that as an overstatements, then I got news for you, stop licking the ass. It's bad. And no, it doesn't work, you think I never tried or something? If there was a solid solution I would post it here for everyone else who deals with the same problem. That's all I had to say, If you still believe I'm wrong, then I don't know what is wrong with you.

gg pip.

Zeroko Ryan

Reaction score
Having the same issues as most others(Infinite HP restoring Boss HP and Cheat Effects disappearing over time), but by and large the trainer's working decently at getting around the anti-cheat system which I'm told is fairly buggy itself.

Oni Proxy

Reaction score
I'll say it again, people, it is not an overstatement, almost everyone here has the same problem as me, I'm not even complaining, I'm just stating out the facts. If you see that as an overstatements, then I got news for you, stop licking the ***. It's bad. And no, it doesn't work, you think I never tried or something? If there was a solid solution I would post it here for everyone else who deals with the same problem. That's all I had to say, If you still believe I'm wrong, then I don't know what is wrong with you.

gg pip.

I've told you how to remedy the issue and why you were and will continue to be wrong, but hey cry on I suppose. Have a good one :D.