Trainer Search

NutellaMan

Reaction score
So I have a question, I've used the trainer in offline mode to test a few things and muck around on my side character, never went online with it on my main. Anyway, now I started getting the message on startup saying "caution invalid data detected...treat this as a chance to remove...discontinue use..." So I did stop using it I have a problem however and that is that on my main character whom I have not touched with any trainer, maximum health goes down every time I take damage and the message at the start of the game doesn't stop coming after reboots, anyone got an idea of whats going on, been softbanned on ds2 before don't wanna have it happen here for having fun offline on a character I will never go online on :/

zette

Reaction score
trainer crash the game :(
It's not really trainer's fault, it's the game's of the anti-cheat system protection, and has many other bugs and problems, even with updated drivers.

LaQuoi

Reaction score
I've been reading the post about the trainer stopping working. I figure it's the anti cheat. I've tried to deactivate and turn it back on, but no dice. I usually have to quit the game and restart and that holds for a time. No, I don't play online I'm perfectly happy playing in my own little world. Is there any chance that this will be tweaked so that continues to stay on?

LaQuoi

Reaction score
And just for the record I love the trainers I get off this site mrantifun you rock so hard.

npyu2k

Reaction score
Hmmm so that's it. Today I got a Warning Message from the game too.

I was playing offline like anyone else but the game check the save integrity as soon as you go online.

[CAUTION] Invalid Game Data Has Been Detected

App Ver 1.03
Regulation Ver 1.03

They let us choose to delete our save and start anew or be penalized (aka ban from online ?).

EDIT : Deleted the current save and start a New Game. Still got the Warning Message... Why ?

Tomonobu

Reaction score
You guys stop fighting and bickering. Do that in private or play nice. As for HP not working, I'm not going to tell you how to play the game, but I will suggest, as least for myself, it is not even needed. Once you use the other cheats, and max out stats and refine your weapons etc, the baddies won't even be much of a challenge. Unless you have no skill whatsoever. And hey, I certainly don't!

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
So I have a question, I've used the trainer in offline mode to test a few things and muck around on my side character, never went online with it on my main. Anyway, now I started getting the message on startup saying "caution invalid data detected...treat this as a chance to remove...discontinue use..." So I did stop using it I have a problem however and that is that on my main character whom I have not touched with any trainer, maximum health goes down every time I take damage and the message at the start of the game doesn't stop coming after reboots, anyone got an idea of whats going on, been softbanned on ds2 before don't wanna have it happen here for having fun offline on a character I will never go online on :/
Same, used the trainer offline, log in today and now its going on about invalid..delete it.. blahblahblah.. deleting everything will -not- solve the problem, however thats the issue at the moment that we dont know if the message will just remain or is a proper "we are watching you, offline and on now" threat..

Last edited:

cheater12

Reaction score
Hello, the trainer works well play in the ****** version of DS3 and trainer works but sometimes stops working, but rarely does, everything else perfect,

P.D: his trainer is a blessing in dark souls 3 :)

HALLOHELLO

Reaction score

This issue concerning "invalid game data" has come up for people who have not used trainers, cheat engines, etc. This might be a bug with the latest regulation patch that just came out

Jay Tesoro

Reaction score
would From be able to track unlimited stamina? for instance if you don't use anything else except the stamina. i want to stay online to read messages and what not (dont worry i wont be scum and pvp) but im scared ill get softbanned or something for just using the stamina cheat

Redisblue

Reaction score
ran from start to firelink with the first three on, alt+f4'd restarted and didn't get a message right away.. even accidentally did it online. It certainly doesn't seem to be an automated thing (when it checks the save data). Did anybody change their steam names or anything? I heard weird things about DkS2 and steam name changing.

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
also yeah is there a way to stop the enemy using the HP cheat too? lol a ton of bosses Iv fought with the cheat on will just regen like we do :/

Redisblue

Reaction score
I fought the first boss with inf health no problem. he didn't regen at all I didn't get knocked down though and it was a super short fight.. so.. dunno..

Dryice

Reaction score
Do you have any plans to add an option for summoning items into the game? I for example, screwed up with my sorcerer char and can no longer acquire spells from one of the npc's. I don't want to start over and I don't want to play another class. I just want my spells.