Trainer Search

rya

Reaction score
This hack isn't working now. hasn't been since yesterday.

skannerz22

Reaction score
Dark Souls 3 V1.03 Trainer +16

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. Inf.FP
  4. Inf.Durability
  5. Inf.Items
  6. Inf.Weight
  7. Set VGR
  8. Set ATN
  9. Set END
  10. Set VIT
  11. Set STR
  12. Set DEX
  13. Set INT
  14. Set FTH
  15. Set Luck
  16. Set Souls
Notice:
  • You should backup your saves and use at your own risk!.
  • You should never use it online
  • You should go to game settings and set game to run in offline mode
  • You should activate trainer once you enter game world
  • For Items cheat to work you should have more than 1 unit of the used item
  • First activate trainer then activate disable anticheats then activate whatever cheats you want
  • Click on Game Editor button on trainer to show the Set * cheats
  • If a certain cheat activate start working then stops working like health or stamina or whatever else , You should deactivate all cheats then deactivate Disable anticheats then activate all again , You can keep trainer activated on though .
please make a knockback immunity because this game is a ******* piece of shit without it.. all the other cheats are kind of useless in battle without knockback immunity

skannerz22

Reaction score
infinite health and mana and stamina is not going to make you win anything when you can't even swing 1 weapon or can't cast 1 spell due to the game having knockback on every ******* enemy

Oni Proxy

Reaction score
It's the poise mechanic, it doesn't work like it used to in Dark Souls 1 or 2. Before your strength could scale with it and you could run around naked and not flinch now, not so much. I guess it was removed so people couldn't abuse it in PvP, but it crapped people over who don't like massive heavy armor or care about PvP/Online at all.

skannerz22

Reaction score
you have a better chance at winning the lotto than soloing a boss either major ot mini boss fight on this game

skannerz22

Reaction score
It's the poise mechanic, it doesn't work like it used to in Dark Souls 1 or 2. Before your strength could scale with it and you could run around naked and not flinch now, not so much. I guess it was removed so people couldn't abuse it in PvP, but it crapped people over who don't like massive heavy armor or care about PvP/Online at all.
ever since 2010 multiple game companies gave been mass producing and publishing broken games

either infinite crashes or other bugs they refuse to fix or they make the combat or economent impossible to function

skannerz22

Reaction score
that then prevents them winning any awards

ArtemisHerdmann

Reaction score
Dark Souls 3 V1.03 Trainer +16

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. Inf.FP
  4. Inf.Durability
  5. Inf.Items
  6. Inf.Weight
  7. Set VGR
  8. Set ATN
  9. Set END
  10. Set VIT
  11. Set STR
  12. Set DEX
  13. Set INT
  14. Set FTH
  15. Set Luck
  16. Set Souls
Notice:
  • You should backup your saves and use at your own risk!.
  • You should never use it online
  • You should go to game settings and set game to run in offline mode
  • You should activate trainer once you enter game world
  • For Items cheat to work you should have more than 1 unit of the used item
  • First activate trainer then activate disable anticheats then activate whatever cheats you want
  • Click on Game Editor button on trainer to show the Set * cheats
  • If a certain cheat activate start working then stops working like health or stamina or whatever else , You should deactivate all cheats then deactivate Disable anticheats then activate all again , You can keep trainer activated on though .

Will you make a items spawn/items swap cheat ? I just finished the game and would love to create some build right from the start for some specials runs.

npyu2k

Reaction score
Is anyone with the invalid data message tried to play after the update ? I'd like to know if I can put back my old save ^^

unknow people

Reaction score
We will just wait for the second version of this trainer. So far so good. And I would said the knockback immunity would be good to have. pretty handy if there is a option for that. but I rather have Huge Dmg, then immunity. Just saying xD

BurritoHead

Reaction score
we need a knockback immunity **** if possible

right now my character is being anal raped by a giant boss i can't cast any spells.. those are completely useless luckily i am assasin but i can barely do any damage do to his armour and can barely ever swing my weapon before being knocked back for eternity

and that is with hacks turned on.........

i literally would be 1-2hit without hacks

Are you serious? Why don't you just learn to play properly instead of crying about a mechanic that no-one has a problem with. You can't seriously just expect to stand in the middle of a giant group of enemies and just hack everything to death, that's not how Dark Souls works, it never has done.

LSHSVF

Donor
Reaction score
please make a knockback immunity because this game is a ******* piece of shit without it.. all the other cheats are kind of useless in battle without knockback immunity

Rolling and shields exist you know. Not trying to sound like a dick, but you shouldn't disregard basic mechanics of the game in favor of cheats.

mecaxz

Reaction score
hello everyone so I have been using the trainer and its awesome but today I different so I start playing dark souls 3 and F1 works but when I press F2 it doesn't work and F3 F4 F5 cheat don't work. why idk but plz help oh and is there a quick guide how to use the game editor thanks.