Trainer Search

haki649

Reaction score
Can be used on a legit copy of Dark Souls III on Steam?
I mean, deactivating online for farming a little bit without exceding "normal" character limits.
Thanks!
i was using on a legit DS£ on steam but always offline i think online is dangerous

ImpiousCraft

Super Donor
Reaction score
Has anyone that got the Invalid Data error able to play Online? And without being put into a cheater pool?

TimelessEternal

Reaction score
While in Offline play after extended period cheats start to be negated and stop working but turning them all off and back on while in game still works on this update as well. Havent tried playing Online yet waiting for friends to try that out.

mochigome

Reaction score
question.
i cant use trainer. offline use.
but always, status: game is off.
What should I do now?:(

Mbgunsling

Master Donor
Reaction score
Good news is that the game anticheats which was stopping some cheats from working were removed and a new trainer added with super speed cheat and now no cheat should stop working while playing .
Do you mean as in, Bandai Namco have removed their anticheat system altogether, or did you just need to fix the favules for regulation 1.04?
because if it's the foremer, that means their anticheat is no longer client based.
and thats terrifying.

Regardless, thank you for continued hard work.

SleepyWolfie

Reaction score
Hey man! Could you add 100% drop rate? Making the luck stat constantly 9999 or something, but when you deactivate it it goes back to normal (seeing as how it would be annoying to constantly have it on).
Thanks for your hard work!

Enzii1993

Reaction score
do you release the trainer with "edit quantity" too? would be so awesome :)

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
@Nomis download the latest trainer: http://mrantifun.net/index.php?attachments/dark-souls-3-v1-03-1-trainer-17-mrantifun-zip.2682/

Also read this
  • You should backup your saves and use at your own risk!.
  • You should never use it online
  • You should go to game settings and set game to run in offline mode
  • You should activate trainer once you enter game world
  • For Items cheat to work you should have more than 1 unit of the used item
  • First activate trainer then activate disable anticheats then activate whatever cheats you want
  • Click on Game Editor button on trainer to show the Set * cheats
  • If a certain cheat activate start working then stops working like health or stamina or whatever else , You should deactivate all cheats then deactivate Disable anticheats then activate all again , You can keep trainer activated on though .

EarCough

Reaction score
Hey man! Could you add 100% drop rate? Making the luck stat constantly 9999 or something, but when you deactivate it it goes back to normal (seeing as how it would be annoying to constantly have it on).
Thanks for your hard work!
Too complicated. Each mob has a diferent drop rate, meaning you would need to find and set each rate for each creature. Could be wrong but...

kuroitachi1

Reaction score
I have some good news and some bad news ,

Good news is that the game anticheats which was stopping some cheats from working were removed and a new trainer added with super speed cheat and now no cheat should stop working while playing .

Bad news is that the game still scans for cheats so avoid cheating online ,More bad news it that the game is using 2 IDs for single items so an item editor will be harder to make but will still try to make one .
As you see here, MAF said that it is quite difficult to make an item editor. If someone can find a list of all item IDs he/she should send it to him. Also, it is quite obvious now that the unlimited health cheat does not work properly. Personally, I don't use that and you actually don't need it after Vordt. And once again, thank you MrAntiFun for your great work.

BurritoHead

Reaction score
I've found that with the new trainer, the cheats stop working more frequently than they used to, any idea what could be causing it?

Also, thanks for updating the trainer really quickly. Great job as always.

Laxus Dreyar

Reaction score
Does mrantifun support c.r.a.c.k.e.d versions of the game? I do actually own the game, but due to the risks of banning, I'm tempted to play a c.r.a.c.k.e.d version that cannot possibly connect to the servers at all. For some reason c.r.a.c.k.e.d translates to retail.

flamingwolf

Donor
Reaction score
As you see here, MAF said that it is quite difficult to make an item editor. If someone can find a list of all item IDs he/she should send it to him. Also, it is quite obvious now that the unlimited health cheat does not work properly. Personally, I don't use that and you actually don't need it after Vordt. And once again, thank you MrAntiFun for your great work.

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5662606#5662606

Has the item IDs

LSHSVF

Donor
Reaction score
Does mrantifun support c.r.a.c.k.e.d versions of the game? I do actually own the game, but due to the risks of banning, I'm tempted to play a c.r.a.c.k.e.d version that cannot possibly connect to the servers at all. For some reason c.r.a.c.k.e.d translates to retail.

As long as it's the same executable it should work.

Hawkeye979

Reaction score
Trainer isnt working that well for me :/ it keeps reseting that my hp and my stamina drains again, but mostly im smashing f2 f3 f4 more than 10 times till it activates/works. dont know whats up but this trainer isnt working at all for me.