Trainer Search

Jacob Kell

Reaction score
For some reason I can no longer get this to work now. It has been fine, but today I can activate the trainer and when I try the Anti Cheat F2 key it just bips at me and never activates any more.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Does mrantifun support c.r.a.c.k.e.d versions of the game? I do actually own the game, but due to the risks of banning, I'm tempted to play a c.r.a.c.k.e.d version that cannot possibly connect to the servers at all. For some reason c.r.a.c.k.e.d translates to retail.
What is your question ?

SleepyWolfie

Reaction score
Too complicated. Each mob has a diferent drop rate, meaning you would need to find and set each rate for each creature. Could be wrong but...
Not really, I've seen other trainers have this (But I really like mrantifun's trainers). Basically it makes the item discovery rate 9999, not the stat luck itself or the stats of mobs.

dev1991

Super Donor
Reaction score
Loving this trainer! No way I have the time to beat this game legit.

Dopy

Reaction score
the .exe disappears after closing. where is it installed?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
It's false positive. disable antivirus and redownload the file.

MA77POPP

Donor
Reaction score
I have some good news and some bad news ,

Good news is that the game anticheats which was stopping some cheats from working were removed and a new trainer added with super speed cheat and now no cheat should stop working while playing .

Bad news is that the game still scans for cheats so avoid cheating online ,More bad news it that the game is using 2 IDs for single items so an item editor will be harder to make but will still try to make one .

Thanks you're the best! Donated to the cause ;)

Dracula

Donor
Reaction score
FLING trainer always crash!
I use cheat tables CT file. Perfect! 100% drop rate very good and working!

Unlimited Health
Unlimited Focus Points
Unlimited Stamina
Unlimited Items
No Reload
Unlimited Weapon Durability
Unlimited Armor Durability
Status Pointers
Attribute Pointers
Last Pickup Item Highlighted
Last Stackable Item Highlighted
Last Weapon Highlighted
Last Armor Highlighted
Last Projectile Highlighted
Selected Equipment Models new
No Weight
100% Drop Rate fixed?
Disable Anti-Cheat (untested)

CheatEngine is very good too ( sometimes to do it manual or with ready tables ) ! :)

FLiNG - Trainers are always ok ( for me ) , when it crash that because its a game bug ! ;)

New Patch has been released to solve some bugs ( maybe it helps ) ! ;)

resetter00

Reaction score
I don´t want to spoil my fun but a slight edge on the second run would be nice. So what are the chances of getting banned if i cheat 600 rusted coins to my storage in offline mode and then go online again?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I don´t want to spoil my fun but a slight edge on the second run would be nice. So what are the chances of getting banned if i cheat 600 rusted coins to my storage in offline mode and then go online again?
Chances are low but as always there is a small chance that something might happen. that's why MrAntiFun is not taking any responsible of what could happen to your account.

hunterofgunmen

Reaction score
I've "experimented" through an almost complete play-through using various cheats on the trainer. It is risky and you could always get banned obviously... but so FAR I've not had any problems. Everything from 300k + souls on a level 20ish ashen to setting lucky to 99, strength to 50+, dex, etc. with no obvious backlash. I'm probably looking at at least 30 hours of time (including afk time to see if it would get caught and destroying invading players with a dried finger buff active for hours for back to back invasions) As always use at your own risk... but *knock on wood* I've yet to notice any type of retaliatory action(s) or bans.....

I just hope I didn't curse myself by posting this...

cobban

Reaction score
Mr antifun this version of the trainer dont work with 1,04. so i guess you are gonna make a new version so that leads me to ask when it probly comes out

Reaction score
Mr antifun this version of the trainer dont work with 1,04. so i guess you are gonna make a new version so that leads me to ask when it probly comes out
download the trainer V1.03.1 its working but some cheats still reset sometime.

Alex Castle

Reaction score
How do you get infinite items to work? Reusing a consumable soul for example? :S