Trainer Search

kataklysm4545

Reaction score
When ever i start the trainer i cant seem to turn it on. it worked once before, but then all the sudden it stopped. and i cant seem to do anything even though i've reinstalled it tons of times. Anybody know what to do?

gosmio

Reaction score
i try the trainer it just beep and wont active anything any sugestion

GarettJaxx

Reaction score
I had a similar experience - you start the trainer, run the game, try to activate the cheats but simply get the default Windows "ding" each time.

For me it was because the trainer uses the F keys (F1, F2, etc.) and was solved by remapping them to the Numpad instead (don't forget to press the button next to each drop down selection to actually change the hotkey - this is the mistake I made!)

Problem went away after that. Of course, you need to ensure you don't have any game keys mapped to the numpad otherwise you'll get conflicts i.e. turning the trainer on and off whilst trying to play.

Hope that helps others - this problem was driving me mad and it's such a simple solution!

GJ

Voodoobear

Reaction score
Hello guys, and MrAntifun!

My problem is when I launch the trainer, after a long time nothing happenning, a window keeps on saying that my temp folder does not allow executing... I changed the Local\Temp and the Windows\Temp for all users to be allowed to do watever, and still it can't work... I run it as administrator, and with every possible compatibilities... help please! =/

TheButcher5

Reaction score
got a couple questions. does this still work?
will i get banned if i set this to offline and go ham?
will i get banned if im online but dont actually go to anyone and no one comes to me?
if i get banned is it softban or perm?
How will i know if im perma or soft
also some people said they used the cheats in offline but when they went online and it was not on they cant join or be joined by anyone, is this true

Last edited:

mortuus

Reaction score
can i use this trainer on legit copy of the game on steam or do i get banned ??

mortuus

Reaction score
Trainre doesnt work, i want only god mode and inf stamina, it says game is running i press keys to activate not working ??

Popccc

Reaction score
I have a question that has probably been asked many times but I'm too lazy to look through but if I change my soul amount to like 20000 because I lost mine through actually falling through the world and the game being offline, I would be safe correct?I only said 20000 to be reasonable but I lost way more than that and I was planning a really good build and I don't want to cheat in the stats with stat the editor

C

Cocknibbler

I had a similar experience - you start the trainer, run the game, try to activate the cheats but simply get the default Windows "ding" each time.

For me it was because the trainer uses the F keys (F1, F2, etc.) and was solved by remapping them to the Numpad instead (don't forget to press the button next to each drop down selection to actually change the hotkey - this is the mistake I made!)

Problem went away after that. Of course, you need to ensure you don't have any game keys mapped to the numpad otherwise you'll get conflicts i.e. turning the trainer on and off whilst trying to play.

Hope that helps others - this problem was driving me mad and it's such a simple solution!

GJ
i remapped them but still nothing am i forgetting something?

Ilerian

Reaction score
for some reason the trainer doesnt work with me at all... i press f1 to activate it but it never does...

Reaction score
can i use this trainer on legit copy of the game on steam or do i get banned ??
in the dark souls agreement your ip can me penalized for having to many souls at a low level or use of side programs but so far i've been fine even though it has told me i've been penalized maybe cause i dont do pvp and when i get invaded i just drop myself cause i know i can just get my stuff back easy. hope that helps :D

PantsuMansu

Reaction score
It may seem a bit stupid, but I closed out of the game editor before turning off infinite items. This caused me to constantly have infinite items activated, so is there a fix for this? Or do I have to fall back to a back-up file? Thanks.