Trainer Search

toogood420

Reaction score
what is the ip for the agape ring (ring that absorbs all the souls gained) i dont see it in the item id

TruDovah

Reaction score
If I use this in offline mode, get what I want and then, after a while of playing without the trainer offline, go back online without said trainer, could I still risk getting banned from online play?

nickkim123

Reaction score
hey it doesn't seem to be working for me for some reason - it just said activated, and nothing happens

xionkh123

Reaction score
I have a problem with the Item Editor - Everytime i edit some items it works great but after going back to menu or just closing game my edited items are gone and i have to do everything all again

Burning Love

Reaction score
It's not working, when I activate the trainer, it doesn't play a sound and it doesn't activate

T1ky

Reaction score
Amazing work as always Mr AntiFun~
Altho with the 2nd majestic greatsword(Artorias's moveset), when added/modded, upon restart of save file/game, the item itself disappears?
Can this be amended?

Thanks!

Jane117

Donor
Reaction score
ok im rather mad because it doesnt work for me, just blung error sounds. or what ever when i try to activate or use other features
unless using a controller causes it then idk what to do

SFhades

Reaction score
ok im rather mad because it doesnt work for me, just blung error sounds. or what ever when i try to activate or use other features
unless using a controller causes it then idk what to do

I'm having the same problem. though the the hotkey f5-f12 works for some unknown reason but the rest and the one that i needed the most (item editor) is not working. Help us out will ya