Trainer Search

Bananabatman

Reaction score
can i just use insta kill feature and play with a family-shared account and be safe from soft bans and my main is not going to be affected in any way?? (purely pve reasons)

edit: im a newb who wont git gud and keeps getting rekt by a stupid boss over and over again.

Last edited:

Spectral_Fringe

Reaction score
can i just use insta kill feature and play with a family-shared account and be safe from soft bans and my main is not going to be affected in any way?? (purely pve reasons)

edit: im a newb who wont git gud and keeps getting rekt by a stupid boss over and over again.
no if you play online, eventually you'll get softbanned on that account, but yes the main account will NOT be softbanned, only that account you were playing on

Bananabatman

Reaction score
no if you play online, eventually you'll get softbanned on that account, but yes the main account will NOT be softbanned, only that account you were playing on

thanks man, just did insta kill and i think im still not soft banned yet, which is good i think. everything works fine, if i ever get invaded or summoned i just immediately turn off dem cheats and play normally. still ty for the answer, i was scared shitless wondering if my main would get screwed too.

Daynwsowulf

Reaction score
Dosen't work. I press F1 nothing happens, well I guess I'm going for FLiNG then.

Waddleding

Master Donor
Reaction score
any and all unless go online i got away with stamina and items in duels etc but if offline then can use all

DrakeX01

Reaction score
I try to use the Infinite Durability cheat, but it doesn't work (it's the only one that doesn't work). Any way to fix this?

red1

Reaction score
I try to use the Infinite Durability cheat, but it doesn't work (it's the only one that doesn't work). Any way to fix this?
Works for me, but only on weapons, it doesn't effect armor or rings

Komui

Reaction score
Whenever I close the trainer and reopen it (and yes, I launch the game first), F1-5 does not work, it instead makes a Windows error sound.

Uktul

Reaction score
You have done it again. Great job MrAntiFun, keep up the good work. :)

NachomanBob

Reaction score
Hello! First off, great trainer! Now onto my question.

I love Dark Souls 2 and one of my favorite things in Dark Souls 1 was running around experimenting with new builds with different weapons. However with Dark souls 2 Soul Memory, this created problems as I had tons and tons of upgraded weaponry which increased to the point Where everyone I fight is just....not fun. -_-

So! To fix this problem I am creating a "Template Character" that runs through the game with the agape ring (purchased legit) gathers everything he can and farm Giant Lord for his soul numerous times. The whole run will only use the infinite health and stamina. I am not going to add or duplicate any items, and before going online I'm going to delete the trainer itself.

Long story short, once I am done, do you think it'd be ok to take this character online? Again, everything he has will be obtained through normal gameplay, just during that initial run he'll have infinite health and stamina To make it quicker for me. Heck I've already died a couple times on him from stupidly walking off a cliff lol. Sorry for the long post, just want opinions.

yes2u3no

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer.

I have a question though, will I get banned if I go online with the cheated equipment and level ups from cheated souls, (of course all legitimate equipment and legitimate stats)? Because this way I also don't have to constantly reset my character to try out new pvp builds.

Cordell Hull

Reaction score
How do I dupe CREOs with this? When I select the item and then set item quantity I just get something about a syntax error.