Trainer Search

Floki

Reaction score
The link is dead for me. I cant download it. nobody seems to care

KoffingGwin

Reaction score
if i lvl up while offline then play it online without the trainer opened, does steam catch me?

Zereth

Reaction score
if i lvl up while offline then play it online without the trainer opened, does steam catch me?

There is no VAC ban on this game anymore. The only way to get in trouble is if you're reported by a bunch of players. So you don't have to worry if you're not making it obvious that you have inf stamina and don't use inf health. Other than that really, you have nothing to worry about. Watch your Soul Memory though, there's no way to change that later on so try not to go too crazy with what you're using as far as souls go. Otherwise, everything is good to use.

iloveotterz

Reaction score
So when I do this, my spells dont stay what I turn them into. Is that normal?

iloveotterz

Reaction score
So when I do this, my spells dont stay what I turn them into. Is that normal?
In fact, almost every item I change goes back to what it was when I go multiplayer. I just want a stack of red orbs, but they keep turning back into rocks lol

orangevillage

Reaction score
Only the Durability cheat does not work on 1.02, everything else seems just fine even on 1.02! Bravo!

XadarxBlack

Reaction score
can i change keys?? i tried with stackable items to change it in dull amber (is a key >.> aperently ) but it chance back to what it was , i restart the game and add the item in store box AND i did also try to change the item in the store box .....but i can't how can i change it ???

Also i tried to change an non-stackable item to dull amber but it doesn't work T^T

Download!!

Donor
Reaction score
Looks like trainer simpy crashes everytime I try to use it. Problem appeard today the first time.

Masilith

Reaction score
This appears to have stopped working after I updated to Windows 10.

AkePleysGames

Reaction score
Hmm, can't be a coincidence that your download file contains a trojan, can it? Nice try. I could be mistaken.

Zereth

Reaction score
Hmm, can't be a coincidence that your download file contains a trojan, can it? Nice try. I could be mistaken.
I don't know if you're trolling or what, but nothing done by Mr.Antifun has any viruses. Some anti-virus programs like Avast will make some kind of a detection but it's a false-positive. It's because the trainer has to mess around with some game files to make the codes work.

Things like infinite health or stamina don't just happen just by activation, the trainer has to change things in the game files so that you actually have infinite health or stamina or you want to spawn items into your inventory. So some antivirus programs think this is doing something harmful to your computer and so it marks it as something potentially dangerous when in reality it's not.

If you think about it, a trainer is basically the PC version of a Gameshark or Action Replay for some of the older consoles and handhelds. They have codes in them that would change how the game works. Those codes from those things actually override the game's code in it's actual files so that those cheats will work. There were Must Be On codes (or [M] as you may have seen it) as well that you have to have or the codes will not work. Same thing with PC game trainers. Most or all trainers have to be activated before you can use the codes (like the Must Be On codes for Gameshark and Action Replay). The codes in the trainers have to override the game's code so that they can work and not break the game and have it freeze or whatever else. Because the Trainers have to do this, some anti-virus programs like Avast for example will detect that this program will mess with files like those and marks it as a virus and potentially harmful even though that's not the case at all.

I've been using many trainers made by Mr.Antifun for almost a year now and I can tell you for sure, there is nothing to worry about when you use a trainer made by him.

To each their own, but I will have to tell you, there is probably no safer site to get free, great, working trainers from than here. In the end it's up to you. There are plenty of shady places to get them from that will likely give you a virus, but you will probably wind up finding that out the hard way. If you don't want to get them from here, that's fine, but good luck to you if you want to get them somewhere else.