Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
sorry i just downloaded it and followed all ur steps and it wont work for me wen i press F1 it just goes"Ding" instead of read and saying activated ive tried everything i can think of any tips :)?

ive tried reinstalling disabling all virus scan stuff offline online idk >.<

How do i make sure i have the right version?
Did you start game first then the trainer? , Also are you running the Scholar of the first sin new game ? .

ET619

Reaction score
think you can add a way to decrease or change your soul memory? id like to be able to keep mine in the pvp sweet spot without using the stupid agape ring

derpy mcgee

Reaction score
I agree that a Player Soul Level change option would be wonderful. So i could be helping low level players with bosses and invaders. PRAISE THE SUN!!!

eonsilver

Reaction score
how many times must i say
thx man,,you the best
hah,,tell me how many times?

Janissaire

Reaction score
Hey,every time i try to edit the itme,i get:

Error:Invalid integer

And,btw,how your editing work,i mean,you can boost/lower your item stats?like having a havel armor with 1 physical def lol?

B

BuggenNaggat

Fantastic trainer, MrAntiFun.

Does anyone think it'd be possible to, somehow, conveniently replay bosses?
Maybe bonfire intensity could be changed or reset after using a bonfire ascetic?

Otherwise if we want to replay a boss we've got to either enter another player's world, play it at a NG+1 or make save back-ups.

If this could be added to a trainer that would be amazing!

wubim

Reaction score
I can't edit item, did I have a mistake: Click the item to lock it-> edit the item (type the code)-> then I move the "lock" item to the items box at bonfire-> load game and when I checked, the item still the same?

mrtrashmctrash

Reaction score
got a little problem, my estus flask disappeared, and when i try to get it back its empty all the time, and i cant fill it at the bonfire :I
could need some help :c

Last edited:

HALLOHELLO

Reaction score
there needs to be an option where set souls also changes your soul memory level. Reason being that Fromsoftware makes it a high priority to check soul memories first when scanning player's accounts. If your players level, stats, and items in inventory don't seem to match with your soul memory you will be banned. The fact that you've managed to "get away with this" doesn't count for shit because you are going to eventually get caught; injecting 300,000 souls into your account and using them to level up wont be factored into your soul memory, so a level 200 with around 500-600 soul memory for example (thats factoring in the hollows you kill at Things Betwixt) is going to raise an immediate red flag. Doesn't matter if you do this offline, and then go online, the numbers are still there, plain as day for anyone to see.

This trainer cannot be used online at all because of how the game works with soul memory. you WILL be caught. The only workaround is to use it offline and turn on all the invincibility cheat and run through the game, farming the enemies yourself to earn the souls you need so that there's absolutely no discrepancy. You'll leave a minimal trace, the only lead From will have is that you spent a pretty short time in the game and made rapid progress, but that can be easily fixed, since they can't track your progress offline.

Although there is the possibility of actually editing the item quantity for large warrior souls, for example, and then using those, since it will give you easy souls but also raise your soul memory. I don't know if they can detect that or not though.

Last edited:

HALLOHELLO

Reaction score
Editing stats offline and going online afterwards is risky too?
Of course its risky, if you boost stats, but your level doesn't change, you think no one is going to notice? Direct stat changes also conflict with your soul memory, which is a major no-no for any hacker or cheater on this game who's actually managed to avoid softbans. From immediately indexes your save game for future investigations when you go online, did you not read the message that pops up when you continue your game online? it "checks" it. Don't bother boosting your soul count either offline because that leaves a trace: all enemies you kill and the souls you collect from them add to your soul count AND your soul memory. Setting your soul count with this trainer doesn't leave a footprint on your soul memory, and since From checks your soul memory first, and all associated stats, you'll be detected either way.

Just run through the game with invinciblity cheats on and you'll be able to progress through the game fast (offline of course), and face very little risk of being banned when you come back online. I don't know if editing item IDs are detectable, I haven't tested that yet, but setting soul count, and boosting stats will **** your profile over, its obvious.

Last edited:

HALLOHELLO

Reaction score
I agree that a Player Soul Level change option would be wonderful. So i could be helping low level players with bosses and invaders. PRAISE THE SUN!!!
You mean you want to get on the fastest lane to reach a softban? The game doesnt do its matchmaking on the basis of your level, it does it on your soul MEMORY. You realize Fromsoftware checks soul memory discrepancies first when they investigate accounts right? People who don't even use cheat engines and rely on other loopholes like metacaps and backup saves are banned without question, so using a trainer obviously or any other cheat engine wont save you.

Last edited:

HALLOHELLO

Reaction score
is the game VAC watched???
Yes it is VAC - watched, but you'll most likely get soft banned before you're issued a VAC ban. Stay offline, turn off Steam, and you'll be fine. If you dont want your account sofbanned, dont boost stats with the trainer, and don't change your soul count. If you plan on actually PVPing with the rest of the community instead of being sent to the Purgatory servers where'll you be stuck with playing with other cheaters, but you still plan on using the trainer to make the game easier; go offline, turn on invincibility cheats, and run through the game. If you need souls, farm with instakill, otherwise dont touch anything else or you WILL be detected and your account will be softbanned. Until MrAntiFun implements a way to change your soul memory without detection (lowering your soul memory and raising it artificially will be detected, the only way to keep that shit hidden while still being able to progress at a far more rapid pace is to make your soul memory rise accordingly with the number of souls you inject into your account), you're stuck with the safe above mentioned routine. But if you do this, make sure you put in enough hours to make it seem legit. It if took you 10 hours to beat the game for example, and you're at high level, and even if your soul memory seems clean, you are at risk- this specifically hasn't been tested, this is just a safe assumption.

I don't know if item IDs changes can be detected. I haven't tested that and I don't know if anyone else has.