Trainer Search

Olimak11

Reaction score
If I use it in offline mode and then get back online, do I risk getting softbanned or straight up banned? All I'm planning to use this for once it gets updated is to get some souls, and then coop with some friends.

FoxHound1710

Reaction score
If I use it in offline mode and then get back online, do I risk getting softbanned or straight up banned? All I'm planning to use this for once it gets updated is to get some souls, and then coop with some friends.

Since there seems to be a lack of soul memory like in DS2, you should be safe get yourself souls in offline mode, spend them however you wish, and then suicide and do coop with 0 souls.
If you want to play it really safe, my advice would be to use the infinite items instead in offline mode, then simply pop as many soul items as you wish to help yourself out in leveling up or buying stuff.

Olimak11

Reaction score
Since there seems to be a lack of soul memory like in DS2, you should be safe get yourself souls in offline mode, spend them however you wish, and then suicide and do coop with 0 souls.
If you want to play it really safe, my advice would be to use the infinite items instead in offline mode, then simply pop as many soul items as you wish to help yourself out in leveling up or buying stuff.
Sounds like a plan. Will probably do that once the trainer is updated. Thanks!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Can someone test out the new trainer for me? let me know and i will send it in a message .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score

Deusesca

Reaction score
Will Unlimited Items and a more precise setting for stats and souls be released soon on the new Trainer?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Will Unlimited Items and a more precise setting for stats and souls be released soon on the new Trainer?
There is 15 settings for stats you can choose from ,As for items cheat it was removed because of the game anticheats .

Deusesca

Reaction score
There is 15 settings for stats you can choose from ,As for items cheat it was removed because of the game anticheats .
Aww, that sucks. I usually used the trainer as a means to duplicate titanite and other items to give to myself and friends. Hope you're able to find a work around soon. Thanks for your work.