Trainer Search

Vermilion.0902

Reaction score
Having some issues disabling it with F1, even when holding down the key. Anyone else or just me?

Eurosonlyq

Reaction score
Trainer is labeled plus 14 yet after opening it there are only 6 options. The same goes for the plus 12 one.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Having some issues disabling it with F1, even when holding down the key. Anyone else or just me?
You can't disable it , If disabling it was included it would crash the game ,partly because of the anticheats .

If you don't want to use the trainer you have to exit the game and re-open it .

ahmadmud

Reaction score
Thank you for providing an update, would you mind providing a version that lets you set specific levels for each stat rather than incremental

same as in the previous version (i.e. set Int = 13, instead of only having to choose between e.g. 1,5,10,50 etc)

Last edited:

Xeredex

Reaction score
Thank you for the update :)

was the unlimited items removed from this version of the trainer? it was the only option i was using so i could upgrade sets and weapons for builds :(

Valdyrinn

Reaction score
Thank you for providing an update, would you mind providing a version that lets you set specific levels for each stat rather than incremental

same as in the previous version (i.e. set Int = 13, instead of only having to choose between e.g. 1,5,10,50 etc)

This would be very helpful.

Leksi1976

Reaction score
When I first got the updated trainer, I had Infinite items, then the next day, Infinite items didn't work... hmm weird.
Guess the trainer needs another update with Infinite Items added?

kjs00333

Reaction score
+1 to infinite items.. not sure why the first version had it and the 2nd doesn't. Maybe an issue with the game update?

ItsEnde

Master Donor
Reaction score
Thx for the update MAF :)
As others suggested, editing a value with our own number, adding inf. items as well as the option to edit humanity would be nice.
Maybe you can have a look into that in the next Version, would rly. appreciate it.

Last edited:

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Why you guys thinks that input value is really necessary? you have trackbar where you can set value as much you want from 0, 50, 250, 500 .. to max of 8 numbers of 9.

mtglover1

Reaction score
Thanks so much for this, makes gearing my different pvp builds a hell of a lot less frustrating lol.

Quick question, do we know if editing stats while offline and then going online with those stats would cause a softban? I would imagine it might if the stats and player level didn't match up, but I'm not too sure. Don't wanna risk a ban, if anyone has any idea please let me know! :)

MonolithTMA

Master Donor
Reaction score
Even though Infinite Items isn't named, it appears to be on by default, which is fine with me. Really appreciate this Trainer.

MonolithTMA

Master Donor
Reaction score
Even though Infinite Items isn't named, it appears to be on by default, which is fine with me. Really appreciate this Trainer.

Scratch that. I had the old trainer open previously. I got it to work by running the new version, quitting it, running the old version and turning on infinite items, quitting it, and then launching the new trainer. Infinite items is still on, and the new trainer is working.

Craxto7

Reaction score
Why you guys thinks that input value is really necessary? you have trackbar where you can set value as much you want from 0, 50, 250, 500 .. to max of 8 numbers of 9.
I think you cant change stats to 100, it show's 00 then. so a 99 option would be nice for stats change :D

FoxHound1710

Reaction score
PSA: If you are unable to log into the DARK SOULS: REMASTER servers each first time you boot the game up, you might want to stop trying to log in and click on the information button. This will bring you to where you usually receive update notifications and so on. If by any chance you see this message: "Restriction on your account, Data fraud has been detected, and no improvement has been seen" That means that you have received a softban either by using trainer functions like unlimited health/stamina online, or cooping with a character with cheated stats.

Darkku123

Reaction score
PSA: If you are unable to log into the DARK SOULS: REMASTER servers each first time you boot the game up, you might want to stop trying to log in and click on the information button. This will bring you to where you usually receive update notifications and so on. If by any chance you see this message: "Restriction on your account, Data fraud has been detected, and no improvement has been seen" That means that you have received a softban either by using trainer functions like unlimited health/stamina online, or cooping with a character with cheated stats.
just undo the hack , back up that save and delete it so the game cant read it , do a new game, and wait 2 weeks
use ur first save

ahmadmud

Reaction score
Yes it lets you create the build you want (there is no value in changing it to beyond 99 anyways) for each stat I mean