Trainer Search

Knight Artorias

Reaction score
We should have a dark soul trainer :D Because the Dark souls 2 one was a huge success

Last edited:

NotBad

Reaction score
Crappy controls , crappy drm , this game is garbage on PC.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
in demon voice* I NEED THEM TRAINER!!!! *spazz attack*

haha alright but just be patient, MrAntiFun has quite a lot on his plate at the moment ;). the longer it takes the better the quality of the trainers will be :D

Knight Artorias

Reaction score
haha alright but just be patient, MrAntiFun has quite a lot on his plate at the moment ;). the longer it takes the better the quality of the trainers will be :D
Haha don't worry no rush I can wait :D

Knight Artorias

Reaction score
Are you serious? PC controls is mouse + keyboard ,not derptroller.
Lol didn't you know that you can just simply plug in an xbox360 controller and play the game normally on steam my friends are doing that... :) But seriously I know the game is HORRIBLE on keyboard that's why we use another way to enjoy the game :) Also cause I'm one of the less fortunate peeps to even own a xbox360 D:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
This game controls is a nightmare , I cant make a trainer for it sorry guys :( .

Knight Artorias

Reaction score
This game controls is a nightmare , I cant make a trainer for it sorry guys :( .
Awww Its ok you did your best I appreciate you making the effort to make the trainer thanks so much :D ah well just be a man and play the game xD.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Awww Its ok you did your best I appreciate you making the effort to make the trainer thanks so much :D ah well just be a man and play the game xD.
Anyway i think fling has a trainer for it :) .

Kyuzo

Reaction score
well i looked all over i can't find a Dark Souls Prepare To Die edition trainer for the latest update for the game.

just need inf hp and inf souls and inf items.

Kyuzo

Reaction score
even if you could just do Inf Hp Inf Stamina and Inf Souls for this game for the latest update it would be 100% good

since you'd be the first to make it.

and those 3 options wouldn't have you play the game beyond the starting area.

Knight Artorias

Reaction score
even if you could just do Inf Hp Inf Stamina and Inf Souls for this game for the latest update it would be 100% good

since you'd be the first to make it.

and those 3 options wouldn't have you play the game beyond the starting area.
That would be great :D but then again Mrantifun tried his best to make trainers for everyone and this one just didn't work out :I but it's ok :D DarkSouls 2 Is awsome :D