Trainer Search

Jenrama

Reaction score
This games getting patched nearly every day, a new trainer for each build would be a bit much :p

MsAnonymous

Super Donor
Reaction score
Darkest Dungeon Build 7537 Trainer +6 doesn't mean the trainer is not working.

It's working fine. :rolleyes:
Darkest Dungeon is an Early Access game. You can expect minor update once in a while.

Please test the trainer before actually ask for an update. o_O And when that happens, DO give info on which specific cheat is malfunction to Mr. Antifun.

Vampyre

Reaction score
7614 new Build.. Seems to work fine!

Last edited:

Joe124234134

Reaction score
Downloads and opens up fine but when I try to click on a cheat to activate it, nothing happens ( the boxes don't get check marked) I can't activate any of the cheats?!!!

berserker703

Reaction score
the inf resource is great but it only makes gold 9999 but some items cost more than 9999 it cost like 15000 some times more. can you add a F7 to make gold like 9999999 or something?

Joe124234134

Reaction score
Not working, i hear standard windows sounds when pressing hotkeys for the trainer and it does not do anything, no error just the sound and thats it (nothing is clickable in the trainer either)
I have the exact same problem and i can't figure out how to fix it / get it to work

Rawdoncat

Reaction score
so i download the zip extract it but when i click on the exe it like delete? itself cause its not in the folder anymore any idea?

Claimh

Reaction score
Game just update, trainer don't work anymore.
i'll be glad if you update the trainer. Don't worry, it don't wanna be fast.

Thank you Mr.Anti-fun!