Trainer Search

Deathreat

Donor
Reaction score
Need an update please, I prefer your trainer to others. Thanks!

Yerycho

Reaction score
Darkest Dungeon Build 7740 Trainer +6 WORKS fine on 7802 build!

kraveman

Reaction score
the game was updates to 9710 and when i try to use the trainer it just closes. is it supposed to do that?

vintoo

Reaction score
Need a update, game crashes always with the trainer 7802

Johnson805

Reaction score
Keeps telling me Windows cannot access specified device... May not have appropriate permissions

dukedementia

Reaction score
It doesn't seem like this was addressed, so I'll mention it again - any way to increase the gold granted by infinite resources (perhaps in a later build of the trainer)? Some trinkets sold in the Nomad Wagon vendor for over 10k gold - without upgrades to the wagon, some are more than 15k.

X-0

Reaction score
Darkest Dungeon Build Update #8875 (PC and Mac)

Darkest Dungeon Build 8116 Trainer +6
Green - works
Red - doesnt work

F1 - God mode
F2 - Torch
F3 - No stress
F4 - Fast Kill

F5 - Resources
F6 - Items

MrAntiFun could you be so nice and update the trainer? ^_^

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
Trainer only now works for 1:torch 2:resources 3:items, everything else either doesnt activate, or -does- activate but causes a crash to desktop though this only happened twice and that was in combat trying to use fast kill

NerdWurx

Reaction score
^ I can confirm this, only 1,2,3 works nothing else does. Any hopes for a new patched trainer?

hagamablabla

Donor
Reaction score
Could you increase the amount of gold by another digit? The most expensive items cost more than 9999 gold.

Katos913

Reaction score
Could you increase the amount of gold by another digit? The most expensive items cost more than 9999 gold.

Hey, a real easy way to get a ridiculous amount of gold needed past the 9999 amount is to disable the resources cheat but toggle the items cheat when you have say an emerald in your loot inventory during a dungeon. As long as you have the resource cheat deactivated it will give you the huge boost you need for cash.