Trainer Search

Allen1013

Reaction score
Yeah V20239 came out with the DLC. Thanks for all the hard work, hope for an update later.

InfiniteWR

Reaction score
My computer instantly blocked the trainer from activating saying that it created an IDP.Generic.7ddcb8f718aa.3.2 virus. Is there any way to get around this? Any other trainer that i looked at seems to work but not this one.

KetKat

Reaction score
only god mod and infinite ress. works for me....
after a quest the game crash

KetKat

Reaction score
how to know what trainer should i take? i tried the recent one but only god mod and inf item works.
i have an old version of the game because its *****

AkatoshPlayRO

Reaction score
"Darkest Dungeon Build 20547 Trainer +6 MrAntiFun" Doesn't work for me. I want to mention that I am using the game installer from GoG - "(Darkest.Dungeon.Soundtrack.Edition.v20547-GOG)"

EDIT: I also downloaded the "Darkest Dungeon Build 19990 Trainer +6 MrAntiFun" And it's working fine with the 20547 version "(Darkest.Dungeon.Soundtrack.Edition.v20547-GOG)"

Thanks

Last edited:

sc4rh2013

Reaction score
Only when there is a need to start, the use of no problem, thanks MrAntiFun!

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
The unlimited items is the problem, it gives too many items. I don't know if it's possible, but locking the items number to 10 should make it work.

caishangru

Reaction score
Does the 21069 trainer work for the current 21142 build of the game?

NerdGone

Donor
Reaction score
More than likely not given the change list, but some options might work. I don't have time to test atm.

Ok, I tested and as follows for the last posted trainer (21609):

Everything works but Infinite Torch.

Caveat: Infinite Items will absolutely crash your game inside of dungeons at camps and periodically anywhere it does an inventory check, such as after picking up items from a chest. It will also crash your game if you are just sitting in town. Item amounts are set too high, the game is meant to have a hard limit on some items and if the stack size goes above that it causes a crash. Game will also crash due to this when you exit a dungeon because you're trying to automatically sell back all of those supplies, and it A) goes into a loop because you never run out of items and B) tries to create new gold piles in your inventory, which instantly change to "infinite", and start a second loop, rinse, repeat. The game will crash because it runs out of 32-bit pointers to use. For some reason the devs think we're all running Pentium 4s on 32-bit OSes so programmed it as a 32-bit piece of software. Either that or this game originated in Adobe Flash...

My workaround: Only use it when you're buying provisions to embark, buy every item you want, allow it to create the large stacks, turn off Inf Items cheat, then 1 by 1 sell the items down to a reasonable level (say no more than 99 of each). Do not under any circumstance use it while you're in a dungeon run. Yes, it is tedious, but it drastically reduces the chances at your game crashing.

Last edited:

voidwalker35

Reaction score
deactivating is in bug , if u activate the trainer then close it, game stays in bug how can i fix it