Trainer Search

Hennerz

Reaction score
Game version 13881 is out today, and a few things seem to have stopped working in build 13488:
2. Inf. Torch
3. No Stress
5. Inf. Resources

Paolo

Reaction score
gog version updated 2.9.0.13

New installer - new class

niice

Reaction score
I GREET WARMLY. He maybe some trainer under versions GOG 2.9.0.13 (build 13870) but added such after the troszku of Coins and whole the rest and Not from the time SUCH Great numbers. I would be GRATEFUL.

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Which one do you download there is so many! >_< lol
The game updated so many times since i started making trainers for it in early access , Anyway always get the latest trainer or the trainer with the same version as your game .

ayylmaoyolo

Reaction score
At latest version, F1 God Mode and F6 infi. items only work. Everything else doesn't work.

Reaction score
The game updated so many times since i started making trainers for it in early access , Anyway always get the latest trainer or the trainer with the same version as your game .
Thanks for messaging me. Took a little bit to figure it out the 1st time what version the game was on but i got it thanks MrAntiFun. Thanks for giving me a little of your time and keep up the good work ;)

MergingApollo

Reaction score
Hey, I don't know if its even possible since no other trainer has ever done it, but if it can be done is there a chance you can also add in a function to always get Virtues when hero's stress' hits 100? None of the virtue items ever seem to work.

anc43

Master Donor
Reaction score
Current trainer seems to work without problems on most recent version. Thank you, MAF.

Kukz

Reaction score
Helloes. Thanks for making trainer - awesome. I used the inf resources function, and I sorta regret that. Is there a way to remove resources?

frodoteabaggins

Reaction score
Trainer does not work for Build: 14620. plz fix, thank you.

some do work but not: No Stress and Fast kill(F3 and F4) the rest work fine, for me at least.