Trainer Search

darkdoctor

Reaction score
Infinite items didn't work i use bandage then press F3 got error sound but thank you.

Fury101

Reaction score
Ye the inf item option doesnt work, it makes an error sound...

takems23

Reaction score
I can't launch the trainer, I get the following error and then file disappear " Windows cannot acces the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item." I've tried different options to launch it but I get the same error, also the antivirus is disabled, the only option I didn't try is to give access to everyone due the high risk. Is there anything that can be done to get past this error ? I've seen under the file attributes the archive box is set on and on the older versions that box is missing.

la40858

Reaction score
Inf. Items doesn't work, but thanks for the trainer overall MAF!

darkdoctor

Reaction score
I can't launch the trainer, I get the following error and then file disappear " Windows cannot acces the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item." I've tried different options to launch it but I get the same error, also the antivirus is disabled, the only option I didn't try is to give access to everyone due the high risk. Is there anything that can be done to get past this error ? I've seen under the file attributes the archive box is set on and on the older versions that box is missing.

Try run as administrator

asdqweasdqwe

Reaction score
1.0 trainer works with Hotfix 1.

Inf.Items doesn't work.
Inf.Durability causes the character to be stuck after trying to Barricade something.
Easy Crafting doesn't work on Gasoline.

Please add Infinite Essence & Dose (Cooking table), Infinite Lives (near health bar in Normal/Hard difficulty), Increase Reputation.

Last edited:

Igorae

Reaction score
1.0 trainer works with Hotfix 1.

Inf.Items doesn't work.
Inf.Durability causes the character to be stuck after trying to Barricade something.
Easy Crafting doesn't work on Gasoline.

Please add Infinite Essence & Dose (Cooking table), Infinite Lives (near health bar in Normal/Hard difficulty), Increase Reputation.

You dont need infinite lives and increaase reputation if you have easy crafting just make a bunch of shotguns and sell then and for lives use those embrio eggs things they give a life if inf items worked you just needed to keep one of those and use it every time you die

kadaz83

Reaction score
1.0 version trainers works fine..except inf item..keep wondering how to use it..been using item and try to activate it..but it didn't work..can anyone be so kind to teach me ( a little more specific ,maybe?) where to use item..in hot bar or item bar..or workbench storage?

Maraketh

Reaction score
1.0 version trainers works fine..except inf item..keep wondering how to use it..been using item and try to activate it..but it didn't work..can anyone be so kind to teach me ( a little more specific ,maybe?) where to use item..in hot bar or item bar..or workbench storage?

Right on the front page of this thread are instructions on how to use this trainer, follow them and they work just fine.

kadaz83

Reaction score
Right on the front page of this thread are instructions on how to use this trainer, follow them and they work just fine.
i do exactly like the instruction said..use some items..like bandage..after usage..press the F3 inf item button..but nothing change..just error sound occur..

Noyan

Donor
Reaction score
the items i've collected are gone somehow. is trainer destroying items in the slots?

xSlacker

Reaction score
Good trainer!
Is it possible to make a Unlimited Ammo function, too?