Trainer Search

mrjanus

Reaction score
So far everything works on 1.07.

Just can't figure out how to get Inf. Selected Mineables.

First, I select the nearest flint and then click the collect button so one of the villagers will start collecting - then when it's reduced by a few units I activate the the Inf. Mineables and that seems to work. After it's activated, I find I have to manually tell a villager to mine something first before dropping the auto-collect flag or building a mine, otherwise it will deplete as normal.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added.

You must do the following for certain cheats to work

• First go into game and select one of your workers then activate Stats, Knowledge and Houses Condition Cheats
  • First select a river bank then activate Bank Resources cheat " For Fish and Mud"
  • First select Rocks or any collection of mineable resources then activate Mineable resources cheat
  • First you have to wait for a trader to arrive and open trade window then add something from Trader inventory to the trade then activate Free trade cheat and you should be able to take everything he has without giving anything back

odess

Reaction score
new update its cool, but dont work Free Trade and inf.Selected Mineables

twolfe2010

Master Donor
Reaction score
MAF, Thanks for the update to the trainer! Everything works for me. Anyway to add infinite prestige (1000) to the trainer?

Salme

Reaction score
trainer crashes after i press f2 , f3 or f4
Are you sure, you did as instructed? Did you select before you pressed the buttons?
Not sure if house cheats works at 1.1.1

You must do the following for certain cheats to work
  • First go into game and select one of your workers then activate Stats (F1), Knowledge (F2) and Houses Condition (F5) Cheats
  • First select a river bank then activate Bank Resources (F3) cheat " For Fish and Mud"
  • First select Rocks or any collection of mineable resources then activate Mineable resources (F4) cheat
  • First you have to wait for a trader to arrive and open trade window then add something from Trader inventory to the trade then activate Free trade (F6) cheat and you should be able to take everything he has without giving anything back

Slameroni

Reaction score
Inf. Houses Condition isn't working anymore. Everything else works. (I read the instruction)