Trainer Search

nightrage1989

Reaction score
elemental update broke all but Ability Cooldown for me using Dead Cells V05.30.2017 Trainer +5

Audiss

Reaction score
hey thanks for the update. fixed all the other qwerks. good work

maraxusofk

Reaction score
Thanks again for the trainer! Great work! Hope you can update it for the new patch. Thank you!

pipewashere

Reaction score
Oh, so that's why I couldn't make it work.
Still, inf. health and cd is already quite a lot
Time to spam my way to octoman again!

SavalBork

Reaction score
Thanks for this trainer, I would not enjoy the game nearly as much without it. I do have a suggestion. Not sure if you have played this great game, but it involves time-locked doors- if you do not reach a door in time, it will not open, and you cannot advance. A feature to freeze the game clock would be greatly helpful and appreciated. Not sure how challenging that would be to implement in future trainer releases, but it does not seem outside the scope of your other efforts. Thanks again!

buzzkillington

Reaction score
could you change infinite cells to like 1000? infinite is actually too much since you can't progress with unspent cells

You can actually just bash down the door.
No repercussions.

I'm just having a hard time trying to get the trainer to work.

huxkyy

Reaction score
New update again broke all but ability cooldown and infinite arrows for me. Possible update please?

Aiko Sunev

Reaction score
I tried all three versions, only 1 "works" and it gives me one cheat. the .5 version lets me have inf. health. That is all. No other ones work, ive tried extracting externally with 7zip, all that.

wally1980

Reaction score
could do with update for this new update killed my save and not sure i can face the grind again lol