Trainer Search

Enkeria

Reaction score
Tried a few experiements. Tested them all for the latest Update 5.

Dead Cells V05.17.2017 Trainer +5 - Allows you to have infinite health and gold
Dead Cells V10.06.2017 Trainer +5 - Allows you to have infinite gold
Dead Cells V13.06.2017 Trainer +5 - Allows you to have infinite cells

If you guys toggle between these, it should work out "somewhat".

Also. You can't use the infinite health against bosses or elites, because then they have infinite health too. This however is not the case during challenges from the door with a clock on it. (Boss Rush?).

Would be good if everything worked, and that unlimited health was a bit safer, and also make the bosses or elites NOT immortal. If that is something that can be done.

Thanks.

Last edited:

MortimerKhan13

Reaction score
Just search for the cheat table, "E.A. 2017-12-22 4a8c1404c". There is 100x gold, inf ammo, inf jump, you can adjust weapon and hp levels, gold, cells etc. It's actually better than a generic trainer when you can alter values yourself.

stonegolem

Reaction score
Just search for the cheat table, "E.A. 2017-12-22 4a8c1404c". There is 100x gold, inf ammo, inf jump, you can adjust weapon and hp levels, gold, cells etc. It's actually better than a generic trainer when you can alter values yourself.

This one seems much better. But I couldn't make it work after entering another level. I'm using latest STEAM version.

It seems monsters buffed instead of me and one shots me (like 3k dmg from a regular skeleton). Also Cheat Engine (latest version) couldn't spot the values of my game after exiting current level. I tried many things such as reloading the game, reloading the cheat engine, resetting every option and setting each value again. Nothing worked.

Can you please check this for me. Just start the cheat, complete any level and play the second level (hit monster and let them hit you). You will see what I mean.

Please let me know if there is a workaround.

nelsonyi

Reaction score
Hello!
How can I install this? Need all versions to work?

SteebHD

Reaction score
Can we have an update for this trainer? Thank you very much for your work.

Tripmine

Reaction score
As it stands now, you no longer have any cheats for Dead Cells. Can you please take a break from new games and update this one? Thanks in advance!

ticktock

Reaction score
Love the game but desperately need this trainer working for it. Too much toughness and frustration without it :p

Are there plans for an update for it?

Prosinecki

Reaction score
Tried a few experiements. Tested them all for the latest Update 5.

Dead Cells V05.17.2017 Trainer +5 - Allows you to have infinite health and gold
Dead Cells V10.06.2017 Trainer +5 - Allows you to have infinite gold
Dead Cells V13.06.2017 Trainer +5 - Allows you to have infinite cells

If you guys toggle between these, it should work out "somewhat".

Also. You can't use the infinite health against bosses or elites, because then they have infinite health too. This however is not the case during challenges from the door with a clock on it. (Boss Rush?).

Would be good if everything worked, and that unlimited health was a bit safer, and also make the bosses or elites NOT immortal. If that is something that can be done.

Thanks.

After trying the "Dead Cells V05.17.2017 Trainer +5 - Allows you to have infinite health and gold", when you go to the Ossuary and face the Elite there, he will also have infinite health =(