Trainer Search

Zero Maxwell

Reaction score
thank you mrantifun. been using your trainers for awhile, they're reliable and do everything i could possibly need. so on behalf of the community i'd like to thank you for all your hard work. it must be a royal pain sometimes. but just know that we really do appreciate it.

Sasa1968

Reaction score
New trainer added.
Tried your steam trainer, Malwarebytes warned it´s malware but i let it through and the pc freeze happened when i activated your trainer, everything back to normal when i let Malwarebytes take it. You are using cheat engine and it´s containing definetly malware, nothing amazing about creating a trainer with malware. Malwarebytes is 100% right that your trainer contains malware.

Ferendris

Reaction score
Tried your steam trainer, Malwarebytes warned it´s malware but i let it through and the pc freeze happened when i activated your trainer, everything back to normal when i let Malwarebytes take it. You are using cheat engine and it´s containing definetly malware, nothing amazing about creating a trainer with malware. Malwarebytes is 100% right that your trainer contains malware.
I used cheat engine from time to time, and malwarebytes tried to say it was malware too, it just comes up as a false positive all the time. I had to just tell malwarebytes to ignore it. Cheat Engine is a legit program and I've never had virus issues with it, I've used it for years myself. Even though I'm an amateur hacker with it, I still use it sometimes when there is no available trainers for a specific game. And I'm not sure why these virus scanners detect pack editors and CD cracks as viruses but it's really annoying. I sometimes wonder if these virus scanner developers do it intentionally as some kind of biased outlook on hacks for single player games and anti piracy white lies.

Fraggle80

Reaction score
The Health still works for Frank Rising DLC, but nothing else like stamina.

mrmysthic

Reaction score
i cant use it, also if i deactivate my antivirus, once i want to start the trainer, is disappears like i deleted it

Avira Total Security Suite deactivated
Malwarebytes closed
Windows Defender deactivated

Windows 10 64bit Steam please help

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun can you check trainer? seems like the option for super PP isnt working.. would like to level faster :)

also possible to add a shelter level function?

craignewman

Reaction score
Dead Rising 4 V3.0.1.2 Trainer +10 // For Windows Store users
Dead Rising 4 V3.0.2.4 Trainer +10 WS // For Windows Store users
Dead Rising 4 V1.00 Trainer +10 Steam // For Steam users
Dead Rising 4 Win Store V3.0.6.2 Trainer +10//For Windows Store users
Dead Rising 4 V1.01 Trainer +10 Steam // For Steam users
Dead Rising 4 V1.01 Trainer +12 Steam // For Steam users

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. Inf.Cash
  4. Inf.Ammo
  5. No Reload
  6. Inf.Grenades
  7. Inf.Durability
  8. Mega PP
  9. Inf.Skill Points
  10. Inf.Vehicle Health
  11. Inf.Frank DLC Timer
  12. Inf.Exo Suit Energy
  13. Reset Exo Suit Energy
Thanks to LickyDSplit for donating the funds necessary to get the game .

Notice:

• You cant use both Inf.Exo energy and Rest Exo energy at the same time .
MAAAAASSSSSIVVVEE thank you MR antifun i was waiting for inf suit option very grateful i was using a different trainer without inf suit option paid for trainer and your has more options and if FREEEEEEE Big thank you i hope fingers crossed to get a new save plus from sombody to you do saves on this site also or just trainers thanks again

Scavenge

Reaction score
Could you make Inf.Exo Suit Energy and Reset Exo Suit Energ in pirated game version, please?

Last edited: