Trainer Search

Atiqkhan619

Reaction score
why do you need to open CMD ? .every time i open one of your trainer i can see my CMD gets open and close thats fishy as hell...and i get

Trgjan:win32/bitrep.A and its said Recommended action: Remove this software immediately.

MegamiHestia

Reaction score
Ever reliable MrAntiFun, always there when I just want some silly fun with my games.

Caedo

Reaction score
Hm. An update would be nice to get the exo suit cheats working again. It's weird, they've worked once or twice for me, but 9 times out of 10 they won't.

ndsxftw

Reaction score
having an issue where windows won't let me open the file because it's potentially unwanted. **** how do i fix this?

rich pham

Donor
Reaction score
Can you please update this trainer? The game crashes with the trainer and megaPP doesn’t activate

Dictor

Reaction score
when i used this trainer for steam it crashed after 10 min so i deleted the trainer but now i cant play this game at all(crashes when loading saves)the only way for me to play is start all over making a new save and stuff but i dont want to collect all the weapons and other things again.

Istrate

Reaction score
True, the last version of the trainer works fine until the game crashes, very soon after you enable the health cheat.

TeeKayNRW

Reaction score
Trainer 1.04 says, it is a trainer for 1.02. Is this just a mistake in the picture or is it the wrong trainer?

KUMDFF

Reaction score
nvm if you dont put mega PP on you can play it fine

Spiritfree

Reaction score
game became upplayable as we activate the trainer. 1.04 and the game crash any help please?