Trainer Search

Rohit450

Reaction score
Its working absolutely fine with origin platform thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssss

henrikzar

Reaction score
i guess so =X
It's really weird because the password I enter is not incorrect. "mrantifun.net". If I remove or add another letter then the error message appears that the password is incorrect, but not when I enter it correctly. Also, I hear the windows sound (ding) when I press "Active Trainer" button, but nothing more happens... I've used countless trainers, many of them from Mr.AntiFun and this is the first time I've had a problem with activating the trainer : (

henrikzar

Reaction score
I've put it on the list that let's it get through my firewall, open as administrator (even the game), checked if the game version is the same as the trainer version (it is), put it in the same folder as the game and nothing works.

gamerfrom1980

Reaction score
Cool thanks a lot. I just now got your reply from my post about this trainer. I been going crazy trying to make cheat engine work on the origin version. great work! Thanks!

david1980

Reaction score
im having the same problem can not even enter password to activate it as wont accept the password im running windows 8 64 bit and yes have typed the password in manualy

chris

Donor
Reaction score
im having the same problem can not even enter password to activate it as wont accept the password im running windows 8 64 bit and yes have typed the password in manualy

do a troubleshoot compatability to either windows 7 or windows XP SP3

david1980

Reaction score
did it under both and still would not activate when activated is the activate text red or black

chris

Donor
Reaction score
did it under both and still would not activate when activated is the activate text red or black

whats your version of the game and is it retail or original copy of the game?

chris

Donor
Reaction score
its the one from origin download and installed it this morning

hmm i've tested it personally on origin and it works perfectly fine, did you start the game first when your in the game all loaded then start the trainer?

david1980

Reaction score
yep the game was fully running and had loaded my save before i launched the trainer and it wont even let me put the password in just makes that silly ding noise am having the same issue as the other fellow

chris

Donor
Reaction score
yep the game was fully running and had loaded my save before i launched the trainer and it wont even let me put the password in just makes that silly ding noise am having the same issue as the other fellow

ok try turning off your anti virus