Trainer Search

david1980

Reaction score
would seem launching the game from the desktop shortcut was the problem as when i lauched through origin it works

chrono99

Reaction score
I cant get this trainer to work if my life depended on it. Ive tried everything on windows 8 64bit. Ive turned my antivirus off I let it through my firewall I tried running it in compatibility mode still nothin. I know it works. All your other trainers never do this

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I cant get this trainer to work if my life depended on it. Ive tried everything on windows 8 64bit. Ive turned my antivirus off I let it through my firewall I tried running it in compatibility mode still nothin. I know it works. All your other trainers never do this
You using steam or origins release?

chrono99

Reaction score
Origins release. My bad for not mentioning that part. Its strange. Your Borderlands 2 trainer works fine but this one seems to be giving me trouble. It is V1.0.0.222 I double checked it.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Origins release. My bad for not mentioning that part. Its strange. Your Borderlands 2 trainer works fine but this one seems to be giving me trouble. It is V1.0.0.222 I double checked it.

if you're running from origins, please start the game from your origin's platform, DO NOT start from your desktop shortcut

chrono99

Reaction score
I do that yes but the problem is Norton Internet Security keeps yanking it everytime even if I disable it. Ive tried disabling my firewall and my antivirus and it still takes it the second I try to start it so Idk. Ive tried everything I could think of.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
I do that yes but the problem is Norton Internet Security keeps yanking it everytime even if I disable it. Ive tried disabling my firewall and my antivirus and it still takes it the second I try to start it so Idk. Ive tried everything I could think of.

well thats on your side, i cant do much from my side, unless you totally disable it. its just a false negative on the trainer. =)

chrono99

Reaction score
I could try to totally disable it. I figured it was a false positive. Strange thing is even if I tell it not to take it, It takes it anyway. So I guess I could uninstall it. I dont get why it takes it. See, the thing is. I got it to work last night but for some reason it wont work tonight. All I did today was apply a new theme which should have no bearing on it.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I could try to totally disable it. I figured it was a false positive. Strange thing is even if I tell it not to take it, It takes it anyway. So I guess I could uninstall it. I dont get why it takes it. See, the thing is. I got it to work last night but for some reason it wont work tonight. All I did today was apply a new theme which should have no bearing on it.
Do you start the game first then the trainer ?.
P.S , I will download the game from origin today and make sure everything is fine .

Last edited:

Antifun002

Reaction score
Do you start the game first then the trainer ?.
P.S , I will download the game from origin today and make sure everything is fine .
wow ... another download again.. you sure have fast connection even i could not wait to download cause my speed has a limit of 20kbbut i guess when we live in other part of the world speed is different:p

chris

Donor
Reaction score

probably your anti virus had a scheduled scan that you didnt know about? so it scanned off and called it a virus i guess

chrono99

Reaction score
I uninstalled Norton and went with a different antivirus and it works now. Thx Mr Antifun

hitman001

Reaction score
the trainer doesnt work . it doesnt let me acctivate it when i put your name in . it tells me wrong password .

Dion Williams

Reaction score
Ahhh I dont know if anyone still reads theses comments for help but I cant get this trainer to work at all, this is the first trainer by Mrantifun that hasnt worked for me. Ive allowed it through my firewall, Ive allowed it through my antivirus and even disabled my antivirus, Ive run it in every comparability way there is from windows 8.1 to windows xp (SP2), Ive allowed admin access and ran as admin, Ive copy and pasted the pass word and Ive typed it so many times its ridiculous. Im running the right version of the game and every time I put the password in it just makes a ding noise. Any possible help at all?

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Ahhh I dont know if anyone still reads theses comments for help but I cant get this trainer to work at all, this is the first trainer by Mrantifun that hasnt worked for me. Ive allowed it through my firewall, Ive allowed it through my antivirus and even disabled my antivirus, Ive run it in every comparability way there is from windows 8.1 to windows xp (SP2), Ive allowed admin access and ran as admin, Ive copy and pasted the pass word and Ive typed it so many times its ridiculous. Im running the right version of the game and every time I put the password in it just makes a ding noise. Any possible help at all?

hi there, just wanna inquire, what platform of the game are you using it on? origin/Steam/ retail copies? thanks