Trainer Search

John Tree

Reaction score
Please heeeeelp the trainer wont activate. How do i check what version my Dead Space is?

Voldemar

Reaction score
Не работает.На windows 7 64 bit должна работать или только на 32 bit?

MariRomanov

Reaction score
Any way you could redo this trainer so that it doesn't require the password. I've tried getting this thing to activate for over an hour now and it refuses to work even though my game is the same version as this trainer.

FYI I am not copy and pasting the password I'm typing it in manually exactly as it is shown in the main post.

Jeree

Reaction score
I would really love to be able to play with this trainer, but it just does not seem to work no matter how many times i reput the password into it

sigmund dagger

Reaction score
Hello everyone, just thought I mention that I am too having problems trying to launch the trainer for this game. I am using the Origin version (but I do own the Steam version as well...that is for another time of course), but I cannot get the trainer to activate with the password. Every time I input the password I hear the default windows chime or "ding" as others say. Now I have no doubt that this definitely works on the Steam version (I thank you for that) but I wanted to have this game on my Origin Library installed. If anyone got it to work then please do give me a step by step.

Currently running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

CosmiCX

Reaction score

Dead Space V1.0.0.222 Trainer +5

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. Inf.Enegy
  4. Inf.Upgrade Nodes
  5. Inf.Credits
Notice:
Trainer password : mrantifun.net , First start game then activate the trainer.

Hello! i just dl your trainer for this game and every time i launched it (3 times), it crashed my computer (blue screen and all). my computer never had this type of behaviour in the past 2-3 years, so? any answer?

Male Ling

Reaction score
Hi. Its not working for me either. Read through all six pages but nothing helped. All I get is the Ding sound. Can it be that the Trainer won´t work if I change the FOV of the game via WidescreenFixer? Or is it just bad luck?

Goldmund

Reaction score
It works perfectly on steam, thanks a lot master you're a genious ;)

Torean318

Reaction score
Any way you could redo this trainer so that it doesn't require the password. I've tried getting this thing to activate for over an hour now and it refuses to work even though my game is the same version as this trainer.

FYI I am not copy and pasting the password I'm typing it in manually exactly as it is shown in the main post.

So what you wanna do, is you want to completely get into the game and THEN start the trainer and input the code. Then it'll work :3

Torean318

Reaction score
Hi. Its not working for me either. Read through all six pages but nothing helped. All I get is the Ding sound. Can it be that the Trainer won´t work if I change the FOV of the game via WidescreenFixer? Or is it just bad luck?
Start the game first completely, to where you're actually playing the game, and then start the trainer and input the password

Torean318

Reaction score
Hello everyone, just thought I mention that I am too having problems trying to launch the trainer for this game. I am using the Origin version (but I do own the Steam version as well...that is for another time of course), but I cannot get the trainer to activate with the password. Every time I input the password I hear the default windows chime or "ding" as others say. Now I have no doubt that this definitely works on the Steam version (I thank you for that) but I wanted to have this game on my Origin Library installed. If anyone got it to work then please do give me a step by step.

Currently running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Start the game up completely to where you can actually move, then start the trainer

GrimReaper4383

Reaction score
I have the Steam version and the Inf Health doesn't work.

Last edited: