Trainer Search

Humber.Mk2

Reaction score
maybe i am stupid , But i cant get the trainer to work. I use the deadspace v1.0.0.222 #2 trainer + 5 . But its dont work. When i press f 1 i hear the bing sound also when i press f5 and f6 comes the sound but nothing change in the inventory. I launch deadspace over the origin plattform.

MasterCain

Donor
Reaction score
Using the #2 trainer on windows 7 with the steam version of the game, started the game first and loaded my save, then alt+tab and start the trainer, but when the trainer comes up it says the game is off, but flashes "on" very briefly before changing to off and staying there

zephiiroz6669

Reaction score
Neither trainer has worked for me, and ive followed all steps suggested in the forum.

henrikzar

Reaction score
Everything works except infinite health.

Edit: I was wrong. The health meter decreases a bit but fills up quickly after a short time. My bad.

Last edited:

TheBerlinHorror

Reaction score
on windows 10. it wont activate and the other trainer recognizes the game but will not activate any cheats. anything im doing wrong?

Desdecardo

Donor
Reaction score
I did some testing.

I am running Windows 10 Pro Creators Version. (64-bit system). I am running the game on Origin. (This might help you guys on Steam too. Just try it and let me know or just comment.)

I ran a shortcut the #2 trainer in Windows 7 Compatibility Mode as an Administrator.

If you dont know how to do that. Right click on the Shortcut. Go to properties. Then the compatibility tab. The first option with a check box is the which version of Windows to run it in. Select Windows 7 in the drop down. (So check the "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" Then select Windows 7 in the drop down.

Its usually the best option for games older than 3-4 years old and you are having problems with the game or the trainer running. Some games just cant handle Windows 10 (and heaven forbid you have Windows 8.)

The last option in the Compatibility tab is Run this program as administrator. Make sure that is checked.

That should work if you are having issues with Windows 10. Also, make sure you follow the directions in, the venerable, Mr. Antifun's first post. Do not open this until you are loaded into the game and can play it. Don't open it when you are in the first menu. Only after you load in and move Isaac (your character around).

The TLDR: Run a shortcut of the trainer in Compatibility for Win7 and with Run this program as administrator. Only open/run the trainer once completely in the game.

Edited for this: Its always safe to try Windows 7 compatibility when having issues. Especially with older games.

fered

Reaction score
actually I just downloaded the trainer and using Origin platform, and it is working fine for me
after entering the password [ the only thing that changes to red color is "Active trainer" meaning that you have to go back inside the game and press f1, f2, f3, f4, f5 then it will give you unlimited everything]

Emily Townson

Reaction score
can you put on the tariner hull intergity and Gun Overheating please because meteorites keep getting me every time. thank you