Trainer Search

Perfagor

Reaction score
team additem(xxx, yyy) works fine)) x - id of the object, and - Number of right.
Trainer from me right now, except that it nuzheno if possible to do something even more capacity bags (not 170 and 200 there is at least a couple of thousand or well), and that would give skills (bots) for faster leveling))

Perfagor

Reaction score
What can I say, it means you are not lucky
I offer a relaxed, bottom two white stripes and the right side of the slider (in the beginning I did not understand that it is only then that the console undestanding of habit was looking at the top of the screen)

ZoDiAc_EnIgMa

Reaction score
One I found that does work is Additem(ITEM NUMBER,AMOUNT) Has to be wrote like that.. For example it would be for parts Additem(701,10) = 10 parts..
THANK YOU!!!! been trying to find one for parts all day

rooma

Reaction score
guys its now
v.1.0.0.34
and they will update the game next sunday so lets wait a bit so MrAntifun work won't be in vain

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
No, please make an trainer for 1.0.0.34 and 1.0.0.0 for the people the version's doesn't update

bozypt

Reaction score
800 - fuel
2000 - antibeotick
917 - best melee weapon

How did you find the number of the items??
For example i want a better armor or a better gun is it possible to enter a number for the gun and bullets?

bobbycookie

Donor
Reaction score
No you have to write once for the Gun and once for the bullets
Additems (Guns item number, amount)
Additems (Bullet type number, amount)

Be everybody be aware when using console command, to me it stopped working, i can't use the console anymore, the item won't be added anymore

bozypt

Reaction score
No you have to write once for the Gun and once for the bullets
Additems (Guns item number, amount)
Additems (Bullet type number, amount)

Be everybody be aware when using console command, to me it stopped working, i can't use the console anymore, the item won't be added anymore

hmm ok

Now i only need to know how to get the numbers for the things i know from you guys,
800 - fuel
2000 - antibeotick
917 - best melee weapon

I try to type a number of things but none appear in the console like help and such things :S

toudi5

Reaction score
Bozypt i can send u item list if moderator dont approve my post D: but i cant find here PM option

bozypt

Reaction score
Bozypt i can send u item list if moderator dont approve my post D: but i cant find here PM option

I dont know if the Start Conversation is like private or if is public but if you can i would appreciate a lot for the item list

toudi5

Reaction score
I tried there but it's waiting for moderator :( If u download trainer from antifun u can find in trainer itemlist too. ID list is the same for whatever version of game.

bozypt

Reaction score
I tried there but it's waiting for moderator :( If u download trainer from antifun u can find in trainer itemlist too. ID list is the same for whatever version of game.

Ok thank you for the help :Di will download the trainer and see the item list

fever9cx

Reaction score
hi, can someone share the latest item lists for dead state v1.0.0.34? or can just point me where to look up.