Trainer Search

Perfagor

Reaction score
I think this trainer or not aktualet due to the fact that the majority went to the console?

Smartman

Reaction score
nope ... i'm not care about it ...cause i use Cheat Engine it's gonna to be work too and more than better...

bozypt

Reaction score
im using the additem and until now is fine i have the best sword and the best machine gun with the bullets im not using for anything else ;D

Kikuchi94

Reaction score
sorry i may sound like a complete idiot but, i don't know why i can't activate the trainer properly :s i keep spamming F1 and i just got the sound of windows telling me i can't do that ... (and other trainer works totally fine but this one seems like he hate me)

TheWorst

Reaction score
None of them works with version 1.0.0.000 of the game... :(
Anyway THANKS for your work and dedication! :)

Kyle9

Reaction score
Game Version is now v1.0.0.49 (Curretn options with infinite time would be lovely)

for ppl that are waiting for trainer u could use the cheat table from cheat engine for now that gives alot of options

many thanks mrantifun for the trainer

wallacer1524

Reaction score
Game Version is now v1.0.0.49 (Curretn options with infinite time would be lovely)

for ppl that are waiting for trainer u could use the cheat table from cheat engine for now that gives alot of options

many thanks mrantifun for the trainer
Where can i find this Cheat Table? :v

Baaa

Reaction score
Be everybody be aware when using console command, to me it stopped working, i can't use the console anymore, the item won't be added anymore
Just looked here after not working additem(): c:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\My Games\Dead State\console.log
I noticed that it sais something like "item ID not found" after using additem() command. Like all item ID's were changed after some number of using that cheat. Any thoughts?

P.S. Yes, the latest is 1.0.0.0049

Kotamar

Reaction score
Needs to be updated nothing works though it will say cheat activated on F2-F5

Perfagor

Reaction score
Just looked here after not working additem(): c:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\My Games\Dead State\console.log
I noticed that it sais something like "item ID not found" after using additem() command. Like all item ID's were changed after some number of using that cheat. Any thoughts?

P.S. Yes, the latest is 1.0.0.0049
should not just additem(), enter the code and since subjects say additem(135) in which he will have a bow heads of the hero. All items appear only in our character spawn other items, we can not,but we can give them

Baaa

Reaction score
should not just additem(), enter the code
Of course. I know it. I wrote it so just for shorting. There is a bug (or not) after using additem(x,y) many times it becomes not working. That what I said about.

So.
1. Im not sure, but it seems additem(x,y) works fine if you are using "x" incremently. For example, once you used additem(100,1) do not use "x" value less than 100 on next time. I.e. use 101 and higher. So, prepare all of items you need and input codes in increment order. Again, not sure but it seems so.

2. At other location the code works again. But few (5-7) times again.

P.S. All item ID's can be found in scripts.aod, just search the name of item (use wiki). For example, search "Sniper Rifle". Search while you'll find the construction like <Name>Sniper Rifle</Name> and look the ID before the name <Item ID="909">. etc...

Last edited:

Istrate

Reaction score
Is it possible to add skill points to other characters as well? Even if I use the console commands then using an ally, the stats are added to the main character. I'd like to upgrade the others as well. Thanks.