Trainer Search

ZOleg73

Reaction score
That is usually what you need to do if trainer hotkeys conflict with game keybinds - if you can, just rebind the in-game key functions.
F5 and F8 cannot be changed in game setting (F5 - quicksave, F8 - quickload)
Why not use NumPad0-NumPad9?

total_trainer

Reaction score
Hi there
love all your trainers ... they come in handy when i want to blaze thru games if i just want to go thru them as a refresher before a new game comes out ..... which is what i am trying to do now for deus ex - but the trainers arent working all three of them ... i played the game till after i got my first praxis point at the limb clinic and while still in game world tried to alt + tab to the trainer and activate it - it dosent do anything just pings at me lol

i wondering is cuz of the version or cuz its a retail game??? tho in the past your trainers have worked perfectly for retail or legit version of the game

Techrar

Reaction score
I can't even open it. When I try to, it deletes itself. Then, when I run it with Adminitrator, it says It doesn't have access. Is this some sort of malware or what?

[EDIT] Got it working. Read my next post, 2 below this one.

Last edited:

Lorehammer

Reaction score
Same issue, I can't even download it anymore, just says error or cannot display webpage.

Techrar

Reaction score
I figured out what it was. I had to create an exception in Malwarebytes for it to run without seeing it as malware. Works without a hitch. Great work! I'll be coming back from now on to get my trainers here.

Sorry for calling it malware too, I was agitated at the time.

Same issue, I can't even download it anymore, just says error or cannot display webpage.
If you have an adblocker on, it might be causing that. Or, maybe its some sort of anti-virus seeing it as a malicious page. Dunno.

total_trainer

Reaction score
Techrar - can you tell me what you did exactly? and which trainer seems to work? cuz i downloaded all 3 and tried all three .... they all do not work for me ... so yeh what did you do please help pretty please :D they just keep making ping sounds and do nothing

i do not have any software blocking it or whatever ... so dont know why only deus ex trainers isnt working for me

Slip

Reaction score
does this work with the regular version of the game?

Regcod

Reaction score
Hi, there is a chance to have also time stopped for ******* terminals?

fattboi94

Reaction score
does this trainer work with the normal deus ex human revolution game

I don't think so. I tried to use this for the Deus Ex Human Revolution yesterday, and it wouldn't work. I hope he make one for DEHR. That would be awesome!!!

Swatty

Reaction score
Is there a way to reload but still have inf ammo? I just like the reloading to make it a bit more.... realistic ? lol.
All you can do is shoot for hours without ammo and that kind of makes the game a bit... Meh ish. If not, it's no problem. I was just wondering if it was possible or if you guys knew how to make it reload.

(ok I admit the unlimited taser without reloading is kind of nice and lels :p)

EDIT: ah Just found out, turn off inf ammo but keep inf items. it'll give you unlimited ammo too and you can reload. Plus, I've noticed some bugs with combining weapons with a mod with inf ammo on.

Last edited:

JaRoLLz

Reaction score
Inf. Credits is not working for v2.0.66.0... Is there some trick to make it work. All my money was spent on Letitia... T_T

EDIT: got it working, when buying from limb store... >_<

Last edited:

SirDjedj

Reaction score
Hello Mr Antifun, how are you ?
I hope you are fine !
Thank you 1000 x for this trainer for Deus Ex Human Revolution, it works perfectly !!! Exept 2 keys : Freeze Praxis (F5) and Infinite Energy (F8) which are already binded in the game for saving and loading, and can not be changed. So ???
Why did you not let these two free keys and be replaced by F9 and F10 ?
One more time Thanks a lot and greetings from Paris !

P.S. ; If I could have an answer it would be great, merci mec !

Junkie

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hello Mr Antifun, how are you ?
I hope you are fine !
Thank you 1000 x for this trainer for Deus Ex Human Revolution, it works perfectly !!! Exept 2 keys : Freeze Praxis (F5) and Infinite Energy (F8) which are already binded in the game for saving and loading, and can not be changed. So ???
Why did you not let these two free keys and be replaced by F9 and F10 ?
One more time Thanks a lot and greetings from Paris !

P.S. ; If I could have an answer it would be great, merci mec !

Alt Tab out of the game to activate/deactivate F5 & F8 so it wont affect the in-game keys

SirDjedj

Reaction score
Alt Tab out of the game to activate/deactivate F5 & F8 so it wont affect the in-game keys
Hello Junkie and thanks for your answer. You'r right, of course. But in game, each time you want to save or load, you hear "cheat activated" or a sound for desactivated, so each key has two functions, no ?
Other thing, could you explain me what it means : Freeze Praxis (the F5 key in the trainer) ? I don't understand the translation and don't know what is this function for and what it do.
Thank you !

Last edited:

jamsy

Reaction score
thxx you so much im late with this one but its a fun game..:):D:p

Wewikk

Reaction score
Could you code some noclip mod in theres another mod that does it but requires an Xbox controller but I think it would be cool to use the arrow keys and looking around to fly like in unreal or Half-Life? thanks mr anti fun