Trainer Search

ozzy4

Donor
Reaction score
I've figured out a way to get infinite craft items, keep h*cking systems then destroy the 99 nuke virus or whichever you have :) gives you 999 craft items each time. thanks again MRAF!

Last edited:

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
Ok new versionj 524.15 INF health working. inf stamina NO. inf Energy working, inf ammo... NO, hack trainer working, other did not tried as i don't use the trainer in this game except for inf stamina

Akraix

Reaction score
First off thank you for all your work sir! Excited to see the update for game version 524.15!
I found a video on youtube about downgrading steam games to earlier builds. For example 524.15 ---> 524.10. This may be alternative until new trainer is released.

Last edited:

swi7ch

Reaction score
First off thank you for all your work sir! Excited to see the update for game version 524.15!
I found a video on youtube about downgrading steam games to earlier builds. For example 524.15 ---> 524.10. This may be alternative until new trainer is released.

Link please? I'd like to stay to 524.10 for now. Thanks in advance!

phattycraq

Reaction score
Can't wait for an update, because unlike ch and their broke as **** trainer(s), yours actually work..

Akraix

Reaction score
Link please? I'd like to stay to 524.10 for now. Thanks in advance!

Looks like you right click on the game.
Then select properties
Then select betas Tab
Then select 524.10.

I'm currently in that version as well.

Akraix

Reaction score
I've figured out a way to get infinite craft items, keep h*cking systems then destroy the 99 nuke virus or whichever you have :) gives you 999 craft items each time. thanks again MRAF!
Could you explain in greater detail how to do this. I have attempted to use my various stacks of software while ******* a system. Yet this does not yeild any additional crafting parts in my inventory. Along with that when I click on a stack of 99 nuke viruses there is no choice to destroy them only to discard them.

I feel as though I am missing something? Thanks in advance.

Sinius

Reaction score
v1.2 build 524.15. Has been released, Trainer stopped working, pls update. your the one and only best Trainermaker MAF. :)

Arzeus

Reaction score
is it possible to separate inf ammo and no reload?
I simply love the reload animation from this game

ozzy4

Donor
Reaction score
Could you explain in greater detail how to do this. I have attempted to use my various stacks of software while ******* a system. Yet this does not yeild any additional crafting parts in my inventory. Along with that when I click on a stack of 99 nuke viruses there is no choice to destroy them only to discard them.

I feel as though I am missing something? Thanks in advance.

Hey So instead of discarding them you hold the key to break them down into weapon parts, are you using keyboard or controller? I use controller and hold down R3 and it will break the item down (select dismantle for keyboard) to parts, what you need to do is turn on infinite items/gadgets and drop 1 stack, then pick 1 item up from the ground it should fill your inventory, break down all the components and it will give you around 14k craft items to play with :)

jmcc84

Reaction score
Please MAF rebind keys to NUMPAD keys instead of F keys so the trainer keys does not conflict with in-game power keys (that is the F keys). So everytime I want to use a power (invisibility for example) i press F2 and the power is on but the trainer option deactivates :(

PS: using "Edit Hotkeys" option works but it does not save my desired hotkeys after I close the trainer.

VoraxKavos

Reaction score
Hey So instead of discarding them you hold the key to break them down into weapon parts, are you using keyboard or controller? I use controller and hold down R3 and it will break the item down (select dismantle for keyboard) to parts, what you need to do is turn on infinite items/gadgets and drop 1 stack, then pick 1 item up from the ground it should fill your inventory, break down all the components and it will give you around 14k craft items to play with :)

You could mention that he needs to unlock the skill for that to happen first ;)