Trainer Search

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
always crashes after you use an augmentation or interaction.
Can you give more details about crashes you are experiencing and narrow down which cheats cause it?

BluMiu

Reaction score
Game ver 1.19 b801 trainer v.1.9 doesn't work at all. The previous version from March so far only has Infinite Praxis working, credits crashes the game. Have yet to see which others will too. Using Windows Defender disabler, as well

Anon420

Reaction score
[1.19 b801] Directx12 seems to be breaking the trainer for me (and others) - just a heads up.

gmercedesbenz22

Reaction score
I think a new version of DXMD was pushed via Steam; I'm not 100% sure. However, latest version of trainer stopped working for me. (I just get a beep when attempting to use any of the shortcuts) It did work fine up until this morning. (No other changes made to system)

Two side notes, not a huge deal.
- Infinte energy only works for a certain amount of time. After a few minutes, the energy bar will drain as per normal gameplay. You can reset the process by toggling an aug off and on again.

- Having an infinite number of crafting parts above 99 would be awesome (most mods require 100+ parts to complete) Since this is tied into the item inventory, not sure if its possible.

Thank you for all your work on this trainer, much appreciated.

Update: I stepped back a version and it works perfectly fine. Odd, but I'll take it. (Issue above was with 1.19b; stepping down to 1.19 resolved it)

Last edited:

lemon_chicken

Reaction score
As of today (21-04-2019) most codes doesn't work. Inf health and ******* time still work but the rest just produce a beeping sound instead of "Cheat Activated" sound. And of course the beeping sound means the codes aren't working.

Dicehunter

Reaction score
Also can confirm, Trainer no longer functions correctly, Just makes a beeping sound.

slfree

Reaction score

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Digital Deluxe Edition​

Steam = 44.98€
gog = 6.79€ (-85%)

it's really a shame that it doesn't work entirely on the gog version.

Wolf Khan999

Reaction score
could someone please tell me where the gog trainer is for deus ex - mankind divided???