Trainer Search

synack

Reaction score
Holy crap, you are fast. Just saw a new DXMD update, checked here, trainer added 45mins ago. Keep up the good work!

webkilla

Reaction score
This is just a little strange - but when I try to extract the 1.18 trainer, I get a permission error, but I'm already on an admin account?

does anyone else have this problem?

Deadsmurf

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi, and thanks for trainer so far its awesome , only energy doesn't work in new version 1.19 (dxhd) ...its like candy gone in moments. And i looked for trainer thats close and yours is only one that works and not with a " lifetime " membership attached to it.And i wonder if this works with dlc as well ?

qazdat

Reaction score
Is it possible to change the trainer so that you're not awarded infinite praxis? Just one per activation? It would be a more ... fair ... way of cheating.

Acerdone

Reaction score
I cant get any of the trainers to work for me. I have the most recent one downloaded and it says the game is on but it does nothing when I press the buttons.

Amin ysaged

Reaction score
I'm having a problem with the infinite ammo cheat, Everytime I press the button it just doesn't turn on and makes a windows notification noise

tottolotto

Reaction score
Hmm... for some reason the trainer seems to delete itself after first launch. Then I get a permission error if I want to extract it again to the same directory. Any ideas what is up with that?

Reaction score
Hmm... for some reason the trainer seems to delete itself after first launch. Then I get a permission error if I want to extract it again to the same directory. Any ideas what is up with that?

Thats probely your anti virus deleteing the trainer
Always make shure to make a map where u give your antivirus exclusion in that map. most anti virus see trainers as malware of other danger software because it give the programs range to alter the game.

tottolotto

Reaction score
Thats probely your anti virus deleteing the trainer
Always make shure to make a map where u give your antivirus exclusion in that map. most anti virus see trainers as malware of other danger software because it give the programs range to alter the game.
Would be my first guess too, however I always extract trainers to a directory that is excluded from AV scans. That's not the thing.

gamerboy9384

Reaction score
I tried opening your trainer and it was closed by my antivirus and said it was a virus, i tried the 801 build.

gamerboy9384

Reaction score
disabled my antivirus and it works fine now. Amazing, this is the first cheat trainer that actually WORKS! Whoever created this, you da man! Do you have any trainers that work for Deus Ex Human Revolution?

mrb172

Reaction score
trainer crashes Game after using sprinting with infinite health on

Edit* Sorry crash only happens in kollers lab so no prob in other places

Last edited: